[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dullahan - Phase 3 Cheese

DemonChildDemonChild
Vindictus Rep: 700
in Battle Quests and Guides

Hey guys, if you don't like the last 3 bars of Dullahan where you have to sit around and wait for ghosties to fly by you, here's how to skip it.
Exquisite Ironhide Stimulants needed. Take other drugs too! (Focus Stims etc etc)
KingRichRiceAqua22LoLoBootyAnnerAlyYssA

Comments

• AntwanAntwan
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    edited August 29, 2017
    I approve the use of these drugs. Sepcifically Stimulants. In-case you don't use them, buy them at your local magic dealer (Brynn) and Abuse them!
    ~PSA~
    -Exquisite Iron Hide negates damage up to 2180 80% of the time for 1 minute (26k each) GREAT for face tanking those red damage attacks!
    -Exquisite Fury has an 80% chance to add 5k attack for 1 minute (30k each)to your hits. Even though attack limit still applies, it's a great way for those under 28.5k
    att to get in good DPS!
    -Fury Stimulant Gives 100% weapon penetration, similar to when in Paladin/DarkKnight Transformation, or when swinging your weapon freely for 60 seconds (16k each! Mix this with a Greater Wolf Paw for 30 seconds of PURE UNADULTERATED RAW DPS HARDCORE ACTION!

I approve of this Cheese!
    DemonChildSlothPrincessAlyYssA
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    edited August 29, 2017
    AlyYssA
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Good to know, however, please give your party the heads up if you're going to do this.

Zn did this in a party with Lumi and me. Having never seen it and not sure what to do (with the rest of the party outside the circle) we kept dieing.
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    edited August 30, 2017
    EMBRACE the CHEESE, LoLo! Lord Sheogorath commands you too!