[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"Abracadabra"-Title cannot be redeemed

Hurricane622Hurricane622
Vindictus Rep: 635
edited June 26, 2017 in Bug Reporting
This is more or less a repost from the discussion section of the forum:
Link to original post, please click for reference

The problem is, you could earn the title on 3 different characters of the same Nex-ID (for example I did), but as soon as you redeem the title on one of your characters, it automatically gets shared to your other characters. But of course not to the list of titles that you can actually use. Instead, it gets added to the list of ID titles! And when you try to redeem the title on your other chars, you'll see that the title in your inventory is marked red and on right-clicking the item you will be told that you already have this title, even though you can't equip it! What the heck!

If this was intended, the game should have at least told us that we can only redeem the title on one character! Therefore I think that this might as well be called a BUG! Please fix this! :/
  1. Can this be considered a bug?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Allow any character to redeem and unlock the title on an account, or make it selectable to all characters please.
    Rezi
  • Hurricane622Hurricane622
    BUMP. I would really like a reply from Nexon regarding this matter...
  • Hurricane622Hurricane622
    Just in case anyone still cares: If you ask Nexon America support nicely, they will transfer the title for you. Very cool! B)