[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Wait for new boxes to come out or buy Regina Faire

YoukridYoukrid
Vindictus Rep: 1,100
edited August 29, 2017 in General Discussion
Which should I or you choose to do? Would you choose to wait it out and find out what's in the new boxes in the Teide update or keep buying Regina Faire boxes before time runs out?

How much are the Hero Supply/Vindicator boxes anyway? Regina Faire is a pretty steep price already, well sort of.

Comments

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Prob new boxes. I wasn't really interested in any of the stuff in Regina Faire box and I could probably grind enough if I wanted to purchase all the stuff on MP.
    I think Vindicator + Hero supply boxes were 990/per but I don't think they had costumes in them.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Wait out both and get death box gacha that will come with Miri since it contains the best outfits up to date.
  • YoukridYoukrid
    edited August 29, 2017
    Dang then those boxes will have lesser value items than Regina Faire if it's just weapon effects, I guess you get what you paid for. Hm, I hope the new boxes does come with outfits or some similar items of similar value, but you're right the outfits from the Regina boxes on average aren't worth a whole lot.

Oh when is Miri coming out? Might be awhile to hold the items for Miri players. I'm impatient, I want to gamble now. +haha
  • YoukridYoukrid
    But then again, the outfits will rise in value after Regina Faire boxes are gone.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Youkrid wrote: »
    But then again, the outfits will rise in value after Regina Faire boxes are gone.

It'll take quite awhile for that, and tbh, compared to previous boxed outfits, I don't see these outfits selling as well.
    Ofc, you'll eventually find a buyer if you keep searching but it might be awhile since I don't think demand for them is too high.
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    I hope you didn't wait. The new boxes are terrible. I was thinking we'd get the Absolute stones from Japan in them, but I guess not.
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    You either cash for these or wait for December/January for Miri boxes.
  • YoukridYoukrid
    Yeah the outfits aren't as popular as iset/keaghan for example, still they have a little bit of demand. We'll see what prices will be a few months down the road.

I caved in and bought Regina boxes and it was well worth it. :p Although, I don't know what the average price of the weapon effects will be. I don't think I'll wait for the Miri boxes, I'll make a separate purchase for them later in the winter.