[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When do full size succubus pets become available?

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
edited August 28, 2017 in General Discussion
1. Are full size succubus pets separate or do the hell fairies transform into them?

Any idea when they release?

2. Do we get the 30th to use stattueta shards dark/light? I have all but two characters who would get the outfit if the 30th day is available.

3. How does Lynn dodge this move below? Another move that is difficult to dodge is Radiance's sword thrust.

4. It's getting frustrating using Lynn. Among the female characters which are best at avoiding damage from best to worse including Lynn with blute. Currently only my Lynn and Arisha are lv 90+

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    1. Check when it appeared in KR and add 6 months to it. Usually works.
    3. It's red attack - You cannot dodge it, unless use a SP that is resistant to it. You are supposed to not move/bleed during he "listens".
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    1. idk
    2. if you don't have enough by the day before maintenance, you won't get it
    3. no one can dodge that except trans animation
    4. lynn has a lot of dodging power, git gud
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    SirRFI wrote: »
    3. It's red attack - You cannot dodge it, unless use a SP that is resistant to it. You are supposed to not move/bleed during he "listens".

Can you mention all SP resistant moves? Or at least the ones with the characters you know.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Goddammit, this outfit Lynn's rocking is glorious.
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Lahar wrote: »

Can you mention all SP resistant moves? Or at least the ones with the characters you know.

I'll list the ones i think work

Fiona:Charge/Ults/Greatshield buff(although the buff doesn't negate Red attacks it does Resist damage from them by 75%)
    Lann: Furious Seven/Ult
    Vella: her weird attack where she throws her swords forward and catches them /Ults
    Lynn: Ult( it really annoys me that her hidden lotus doesn't tank damage from red attacks)
    Karok: Earthquake/Maybe Gigantic Strength and big bonned/Maybe hulking fury /Ults
    Kai: Ult?
    Arisha: Ult/Maybe i frame on her coup de grace sp attack
    Delia: Stripping and her ult (if you proc it and the enemy glitches out of it and tries to red attack you it's happened to me more than it should have)
    Sylas: i assume his ult i know less about him than kai sorry
    Hurk: I believe Execution /His Ult (don't know about Gun)
    Miri: likely Transformation /Ult
    All Paladin and Dark Knight Transformations and ending animations give I frames

Sorry if i missed any and any characters
  • AeriesAeries
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Zaeadras wrote: »

I'll list the ones i think work

Fiona:Charge/Ults/Greatshield buff(although the buff doesn't negate Red attacks it does Resist damage from them by 75%)
    Lann: Furious Seven/Ult
    Vella: her weird attack where she throws her swords forward and catches them /Ults
    Lynn: Ult( it really annoys me that her hidden lotus doesn't tank damage from red attacks)
    Karok: Earthquake/Maybe Gigantic Strength and big bonned/Maybe hulking fury /Ults
    Kai: Ult?
    Arisha: Ult/Maybe i frame on her coup de grace sp attack
    Delia: Stripping and her ult (if you proc it and the enemy glitches out of it and tries to red attack you it's happened to me more than it should have)
    Sylas: i assume his ult i know less about him than kai sorry
    Hurk: I believe Execution /His Ult (don't know about Gun)
    Miri: likely Transformation /Ult
    All Paladin and Dark Knight Transformations and ending animations give I frames

Sorry if i missed any and any characters

Delia can blitz + right click to dodge it right when he about to hit.

The Vella move that she used to dodge it is called gale cutter.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited August 29, 2017
    If timed perfectly lynns divine spear active can pass through red attacks like callidus charge and dullahan red waves, Also maybe not widely known lynns jade fox doesnt only grant invul during the start up frames it changes thunderleg(regular dodge) from regular i frames to true iframes that can pass through red attacks. It doesnt really have much use beyond cheesing dullahans final bar though.
    Zaeadras
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    Hurk can evade its hitbox using charge+blockade with the right timing and bit of luck. Not sure about other classes but I wouldn't be surprised if others (maybe sylas and evie) can as well.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    They've been out for atleast a month in KR judging by the video release date. Also i assume they're seperate
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    How does Lynn dodge this move below? Another move that is difficult to dodge is Radiance's sword thrust.

As mentioned, you're not supposed to move when Callidus starts this move. You'll see a wide, circular visual effect on top of his fixed stance before he uses it. If you move, you get marked as a target for the attack, which can be seen with the red debuff icon in your own video.
    Example of the circular visual effect:
    If you do move or you can't stop moving in time, trans, Jade Fox and the last strike of Divine Spear are all good options to avoid the damage, as mentioned above. Another tricky method Lynn can use is to charge up Killer Dart, face away from Callidus (make sure nothing is blocking your path), and release it just as he reaches you to attack. The timing for this is quite strict--too early and he'll keep chasing you, too late and you'll be hit before you move the distance.

For Lugh's red thrust, get up in his face or stick to his immediate side. If he teleports before the strike, look for the orange cloud that indicates where he'll appear and stand in it. If you're far away from Lugh, time a dodge either left or right away from his thrust path instead. Make sure you dodge the follow up slash, since it has an abnormally long range.
    Examples:
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    Best option would be if they never released them, it feels pointless and I dont want the town to be filled with even more succubuses, the hellfairy ones are enough