[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ninja Buff/Nerf or Bug

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in General Discussion
1) VIP ( NOT VVIP) no provides ACCOUNT wide additional Loot drop. Confirmed this was not +1 drop from quickbattle, , today, or any other possible reason. Essentially 1 character on account has VIP (not VVIP) activated, and ALL CHARACTERS ON SAME ACCOUNT BENEFIT FROM +1 loot drop in battles. Is this a bug or ninja buff?

2) I already put this in LANN section, but since no responses, concerning Spear Lann - his Critical icon/symbol that pops up on screen when a Crit is activated no longer appears on screen. Having that marker on screen was nice so you could plan out movement and know if you were getting a 2nd crit, now it's just GUESS? Is this ninja NERF to Spear Lann or bug?

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    2) If you're playing with a controller, that would be the issue. There's a workaround somewhere here on the forums.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Yes I use an Xbox Controller. It worked fine before with controller, and I played around with the new UI settings didn't make a difference. I'll see if I can find the workaround for Lann thanks.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I think it involves still leaving a mouse or keyboard button as one of the options you press for smash in the settings menu, that way it will still properly display the pop up.
  • EvLEvL
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    As for question 1). The VIP bought from the AP Shop is acct wide, some of the other regular VIP capsules is character only... one thing i should mention is and i feel is likely a bug. Some of the VIP's require you to log on the character that activated it first. Then after you can log on to your other characters and it's active. If you log onto your other characters without ever logging on to the character that activated it.. you'll never get the VIP bonus.
  • ScevityScevity
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    no the vip thing is working just fine! dont fix it plz
    misakamisaka