[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quick question about ein lacher

osaposap
Vindictus Rep: 1,125
edited August 23, 2017 in General Discussion
After defeating the boss they give you time loots as a reward,

So for s3 bosses, do those item loots have chance to drop enchant scrolls as well?

Comments

• NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    I dunno what you mean with time loots but suposedly they got the chance to drop rares too yea
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited August 23, 2017
    Yes, at least that was the case before the Rise update. I droped several scrolls from s3/s2. Don't know if they drop scrolls now haven't done it in a while. Maybe someone can confirm.
  • HariiHarii
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    edited August 23, 2017
    Yes, S3 Bosses in Ein Lacher give as rewards enchant scrolls, I don't know exactly which ones though..
  • osaposap
    Ops i mean item* xD my phome auto corrected:(

Ty for ur answers! I shud definitely do s3 raids in enlacher after I cap raids then xD
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    osap wrote: »

Ty for ur answers! I shud definitely do s3 raids in enlacher after I cap raids then xD

As far as I'm aware, once you've reached the cap in a raids battle, you won't receive loot from that battle in Ein Lacher until you reset. It isn't a method of continuously farming S3 raids beyond the daily cap.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Ein Lacher bosses have the same loot tables as the regular versions. This includes Weeping, Heartless, Subdued, and Immoral (all personally confirmed) from the Season 3 Raid bosses.
    Ein Lacher limits are also separate from the normal limits. For instance, with VIP, you can do two Shining Lugh, two Radiance, and two Ein Lacher Radiance for loot. You can, however, do 50 Ein Lacher Radiance runs (1-2 having loot) in one day if you wish to spam the titles.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Effect wrote: »
    osap wrote: »

As far as I'm aware, once you've reached the cap in a raids battle, you won't receive loot from that battle in Ein Lacher until you reset. It isn't a method of continuously farming S3 raids beyond the daily cap.

This is not true, i have done it right yesterday or 2 days ago. Did x2 s3 trains, then checked ein lacher, there was temple of the fallen moon, cleared it and i dropped 2 orange cores! Did not get any scroll from ein lacher yet, but since orange parts have dropped i assume scrolls can appear as well.
  • osaposap
    Also one thing i noticed is, if you start the boat from ein lancher you cant put blessings, but when you decide to retry the battle you can put the blessing - put more luck in the battle for getting more loots..!