[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Extraction Rune feature idea

KingRichRiceKingRichRice
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
in Suggestions and Feedback
It'd be extremely nice to have Extraction Runes be able to extract the fusion on weapon/armor pieces when used, in addition to the Attack Limit Removal materials and enchantments.

Recently, I was able to cap out on Attack Limit on my armor pieces, but a friend of mine recently sold me a higher-enhanced piece of armor. My current one was already fused and had the maximum amount of Attack Limit shards possible. Due to the Additional Damage buffs post-rise, I thought it was best to replace my current piece with the higher-enhanced one. Agreed, I could've just dismantled my old piece for the shards, but that wouldn't grant the fusion back, which was priceless to me.

Having this feature implemented means more demand for Extraction Runes, and thus more sales.

Comments

• TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    In all fairness, since I wouldn't expect devcat/nexon to add something like this for free (though it would be appreciated) It wouldn't hurt to also have the option of just perhaps a separate rune capable of splitting an armor fusion into the original components. Small QOL stuff like this is probably where nexon makes most of its money anyways. More options wouldn't hurt.
    KingRichRice