[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

A guild for prestige, power and

DrusaDrusa
Vindictus Rep: 2,100
edited July 22, 2017 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
Hello my fellow elite members of Vindictus!

Have you reached the endgame and been playing this game whilst thinking to yourself, "Man these randoms **** in raids, I have to carry them consistently. They just can't pull their weight. Even these f****ing restrictions can't save me from trash.", then this is the guild for you!

However, there is a catch. Now the catch is where you are required to pay tribute to me every Sunday.

Here's a list of things you can choose to tribute;

5kk gold.
Intermediate stones.
+2 Crit accessories.
+2 Bal accessories.
+12 90TS.
Your body.

This is necessary to show your prestige and bottomless pockets that every elite member of Vindictus is capable of displaying in order to retain your prestige and affiliation with the elite society that is <Grace>.

Simple rule aside, there is a character restriction as well as a state one to joining this guild.

Ideally I am looking for 24k attack and higher and 200+ tech stats.

Character wise, these are the only ones I am willing to accept;

Evie
Hurk
Karok
Fiona

Other characters are gutter trash and need not apply for I do not accept peasants and ideally my guild members will not tolerate peasants of such low quality and will publicly ridicule them.

Virtual requirements aside, it's time for some real ones.

Educated.
Favours factual data over opinion and bias.
Does not let emotions force their hand.
Dedicated.
Hard-working.
Ambitious.
Hobbies that are favoured by the elite.

This is a fairly simple list of requirements.

Here's a list of characteristics that I do not want people to possesses in this guild.

Altruism.
Feeble mind.

Such qualities are absolutely ludicrous and should be frowned upon on. Selfishness and advancement in own goals is what this guild is all about!

If you have made it this far down the post, great! You are the ideal member that this guild needs and I am more than happy to accept your application. However if you are still reading this and think that you actually are not of those qualities then you are clearly delusional and should learn to accept your true-self.

Now you are probably thinking, "But what does this guild have to offer?"

Simple!

Prestige!

Affiliating yourself with the Elite of a society means you are already better than everyone else. Did you buy a new character slot and make your main on it? That already means you are better than everyone else!

Take pride in your status and shove it down everyone's throat that you are above them!

That, my fellow guild members, is the true goal of this guild and quite easily achievable.
ErinieILeucosieDrachusPhoebeHalliwelKenshinX

Comments