[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Supply Depot - NX Bug

PogiroPogiro
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited November 7, 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hello, I bought 50k nx yesterday and wanted to use it right after I put my code in, but when I logged on I saw that I had a big amount of NX. I went to the Avatar Shop and then it went back to 0. It's supposed to be showing 50,000 but in the Depot it's a large number and Avatar/Outfitter is 0. Is there anything I could do to fix it or do I have to wait until this is fixed to play ?

My images won't post whenever I use the image url thing, so I just posted the url by itself..

Comments

• SumanituSumanitu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,620
    Everyone is having that problem. We have to wait for the next maint if Nexon will fix it.
  • Nelly0416Nelly0416
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Hello! There's another thread on this issue and sounds like it's being looked into: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/632/supply-depot

Also, to post images, make sure you use the image url. Your url is of website containing image, not direct to image.
    Try with this link:
    https://i.gyazo.com/01290b8aaa296fbe8083e7ffdad08927.png

• PogiroPogiro
    Ah, I see.
    Thanks for the link and the help for the image thingy.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Wonder when this bug is going to be fixed. Probably on the next maintenance.
  • PogiroPogiro
    edited November 7, 2016
    Hmm, my NX seems to have loaded :o
    I guess they fixed it ?
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    There was a thread ( I believe someone linked it in here ) That I responded to before you created yours. :3 I updated it an hour or so ago:
    Jentemoon
    Jentemoon said:

Hello again Everyone!

Looks like the cause was found and the issue with the Supply Depot has been fixed! Everyone should now be able to see their correct NX amount and purchase items.

As always, if you are still experiencing problems feel free to let me know!

Thanks again for all the cooperation I got from everyone!