[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What would YOU consider average stats at lv.90?

KuaidianKuaidian
Vindictus Rep: 740
in General Discussion
Anyone can answer this whether you are elitist or pleb, there're no rights and wrongs.

---------

Below are some examples that I could come up with, there are no right and wrongs once again. If you think it should be higher, let me know what it should be. Feel free to comment on this thread.
  1. see tittle96 votes
    1. 17k att, 8.5k def, 30 ats, 75 bal, 90 crit
       13% (12 votes)
    2. 18k att, 10k def, 40 ats, 80 bal, 100 crit
       31% (30 votes)
    3. 21k att, 11k def, 50 ats, 86 bal, 109 crit
       56% (54 votes)

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Average stats when you just hit lv 90, or when you have been at cap lv cap for nearly a year?

(Or main vs alts...)

Personally I aimed for ~20k att , 10k def (well on hurk/lann/karok/fiona) 80 bal, >100 crit. For actually running S3 content raids using my alts, which is what I consider lv 90 content. So I will vote the middle I guess.
  • KuaidianKuaidian
    edited November 6, 2016
    ikevi
    ikevi said:

Average stats when you just hit lv 90, or when you have been at cap lv cap for nearly a year?

(Or main vs alts...)

Personally I aimed for ~20k att , 10k def (well on hurk/lann/karok/fiona) 80 bal, >100 crit. For actually running S3 content raids using my alts, which is what I consider lv 90 content. So I will vote the middle I guess.
    That's a good response, I would say for anybody in general, what stats do you expect to see when you hover over at a lvl 90 player's stats. I know the variety of players in this game is wide since most players are pretty much capped and have been playing for a long time and some are still "lagging" behind even after years of playing.

Edit: I guess what in general would also refer to is: if you join an 8-man s2 (or s3) raid, you add up everyone's stats and take the average, what would that be? Again I know sometimes people join a pro team and sometimes you get a noob team, but is there an average? I would like to know.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    The 17k att option is pretty much what people who are told to "rush to 90 and not buy anything until 90" end up looking like, and I still see people just ditch s3 groups when they notice more than 3-4 people geared like that have joined. I keep to the same standard that ikevi mentioned (barring the def) before bringing my alts into s3 for that very reason. There's plenty of content to enjoy and use to gear yourself to that point before tackling s3 raids so I'd say it's fair.

Those numbers probably work for an actual average too, so many people in endgame are either finished a gear set or struggling to get started on one.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    This one's kinda tricky. I would hope to see capped stats but I still see a lot of option one or worse (I was in a boat the other day where except for one guy with 86 bal and abysmal other stats, everyone else had 60-70 bal and more abysmal stats). Getting decent stats requires scrolls, but scrolls are expensive and they can fail and when you're level 90 and still rocking a pair of ocean embrace rings it's kind of hard to worry about things like scrolls. Then even if you came into money spending it on something with such a high rate of failure as R7 scrolls is unappealing. I failed memorable alone 5 or 6 times before it stuck, and that was just on my leg armor.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 7, 2016
    Level isn't really a determining factor when leveling is easy as hell now. Also your highest value is only capped for season 2, and not even balance capped.

Right now it's 130 crit/~22.7k (if I remember right) for season 3.
  • PlayerOOOlPlayerOOOl
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    My lvl90 Evie is still with her wonderland set +best
    ThePharaoh
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    2nd option, but replace 18k ATT with 19-20k at best. (considering basic scrolled armors + +10 purple weapon)
  • LevianteLeviante
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    20k/10k/50/80/100
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    player using jump character + event weapon can easily get 19k nowadays.

But with those their crit/bal/attack speed is very pitiful.

With royal army raid and stuff racking up player's attack stat, you should only be looking like those 3 important stats.
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    In all honesty I'd say the average is around:

20k att
    10k def
    95 crit
    75-80 bal
    30-35 spd

As for personal preferences, I try to aim for 20k, 100 crit and 35 spd
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    20k/10k/40/80/100...
    I tried to get this for my alts.
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    A +!0 leo/valor weapon, purple armor with wbs and a master; is reasonably cheap to obtain; and will get your char to about 20k attack, 10k def, 80 ish bal, a tad over 100 crit, and 40 ish speed.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 7, 2016
    20K ATT, 10K DEF, 40 ATS, 80 Balance, 100 crit for average.

Most of my characters, I try to aim for 24-25K ATT/M.ATT, 13-14K DEF, 40-50 ATS, 80+ balance, 120+ crit.
    It is what will get you into Neamhain and I want to be able to gear ALL my characters for it.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Dayumn people consider 50 attack speed average? I hope they only chose that option cuz it's the closest to their preference.
  • 6starplayer6starplayer
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited November 7, 2016
    Spoiler: that last option is the closest you can get to the actual average.

The second one might be for 2014, or just when lv90 Orange weapons aren't as cheap as they are now. Everyone is using lv 90 weapons now. Attack isn't that hard to get anyways, you can break 21k with a +10. People push more towards high attack and attack speed these days.
  • HallyHally
    edited November 7, 2016
    My evie is at 23.7k matt with an 80 weapon, which has as much attack as a purple +10 90.
    My delia with a puprle +10 90 has 22.1k attack.
    Both chars are using emerald/ruby bracelets.

The attack options in the vote list is far too low compared to the rest of the stats for current equipment. It is actually really really hard to reach those crit/bal/speed levels while keeping your attack that low.
  • KuaidianKuaidian
    edited November 7, 2016
    Hally
    Hally said:

My evie is at 23.7k matt with an 80 weapon, which has as much attack as a purple +10 90.
    My delia with a puprle +10 90 has 22.1k attack.
    Both chars are using emerald/ruby bracelets.

The attack options in the vote list is far too low compared to the rest of the stats for current equipment. It is actually really really hard to reach those crit/bal/speed levels while keeping your attack that low.
    You are not wrong, atleast to me. Here's the thing though, as an elite player you can easily say the average attack is 23k you "just" need a +12 lv 90 weapon with fully enchanted armor/accessory, but as a casual player they can be like well all I got is a +12 armageddon or +10 braha and none of my enchants are good I only have master and tutelary. But what if you balance out the two type of player/groups? I should correct myself since the attack stat is actually alot easier to get than I thought for most players due to the rise in supply of lv.90 weapons and how much easier it is to get them.
    Necrochild

Level isn't really a determining factor when leveling is easy as hell now. Also your highest value is only capped for season 2, and not even balance capped.

Right now it's 130 crit/~22.7k (if I remember right) for season 3.

People, if the average attack for a lv.90 player is 21k, then you can expect to see an 8-man raid with pretty much everyone @ 21k attack OR some with 23k and some with 19k or something like that which makes sense to me speaking from experience.
    If the average attack were something like 23k.... holy crap you can expect pretty much ANYONE to walk into a boat and feel like WE GOT DIS.!

• HallyHally
    As I've said before, even with just a +10 weapon lvl 90 weapon, purple lvl 90 armor, with zero offensive enchants, no bracelets; you can already reach 20k attack. That is how easy it is to get attack right now.

Getting crit/bal/speed would actually take some enchanting. Getting to the levels of your middle option can be done with the cheaper/cost effective enchants like leopard, wb, master, and is reasonably obtainable for a casual player. But for said player to get there, they are almost certainly going to have way more than 18k attack.

That is why the voting result seems to be so skewed. The attack values given for the second option is just far too low, despite the rest of those stats being about right for the average joe.If you put an option with 20k attack and rest of stats in option 2, I bet that one will be most voted by a landslide.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited November 7, 2016
    Feels like a waste for some but for a casual, a +10 purple weapon with orange secondary mats can be proven useful. Trying to aim for a high purple rolled main can also be good too. (6.4k+)

I have a 6.481 M.ATT purple main on my +10 Twink Bloodlust Regina Scythe and I have like.. 21k+ Can get 22k with Divine Punishment.
    http://tinyurl.com/omg4f37

Secondaries stats are enough, no matter which class.

> 57 Speed with a purple weapon, which mean limited to +10. And mind it's with Divine Punishment, I could get over 60 if I'd go for Bloodlust/Valor. (not to mention I'm using a Scythe -> 20-21 extra speed from perma IR -> 77-78 speed eeeeeeeeh :> Yeah I will admit beginning of the raid might be kind of annoying until you have 500 SP but then again, you can just use Paw and done.)
    > 600 ATT away from the cap, which isn't that much of a big deal.
    > 119 Crit is only 11 Crit away from cap, remember we used to have barely 100 before s3 so I don't see the problem as well, s2 raids were still quick even with less than 100 Crit. (their Crit cap is usually 104/109)
    > 85 Balance more than enough too.
    > 10.3k DEF isn't that bad, at least it would actually improve game difficulty somehow, and still.

And, actually, this build doesn't even have bracelets : equipped Silvers but I haven't used any gems. Even if you would have to use Copper, going for Eme/Ruby or Eme/Sapphire-Diamond is still good. I would count an additional 400 ATT/M.ATT and 600 DEF from Sap-Dia/Eme Coppers, which here would already give 22.5k ATT/M.ATT and ~11k DEF, which again, is more than enough.

Forgot to mention even the secondaries aren't even high-tier as well, so you can add a few Crit and Bal + Einrach as well (3Crit 5Bal) unless the Armory now accounts EinHurrDurr titles.
    6starplayer