[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Class for duo

CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
Vindictus Rep: 660
in General Discussion
Hello guys. Me and my friend start adventure in vindictus. We will play all dungeons and raids in duo. Here is my question: if he choose Hurk which class will be good for me? My buddy didn't have much experience in that game well I need some class to carry our party if it's needed ^^

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited August 16, 2017
    Hurk using GS or Hurk using the future weapon?
  • CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
    edited August 16, 2017
    With GS
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    Anything will be just fine! Though you may be a bit frustrated if you play Fiona.
    One of Hurk's main tools deflects boss attacks, which can really hinder Fiona's damage output because she relies on counterattacks.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited August 16, 2017
    Go for two pairs of the biggest bewbs in the neighborhood. You can't go wrong with that.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I suggest sylas :3
    Has good dmg and you can sustain yourself and your buddy with his healing skills
  • DayskiDayski
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited August 16, 2017
    Spear Lann, at first you gonna hate it but then they will hate you and you'll have the most fun and challenging gameplay but its so fun you don't want to let go, or go for Karok, a walking death machine where nothing will stop you, the clash alone will let you want to play him more and more and finally insane amount of damage.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    I second Sylas.
  • CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
    Dayski wrote: »
    Spear Lann, at first you gonna hate it but then they will hate you and you'll have the most fun and challenging gameplay but its so fun you don't want to let go, or go for Karok, a walking death machine where nothing will stop you, the clash alone will let you want to play him more and more and finally insane amount of damage.

But Karok on cestus or pillar?
  • DayskiDayski
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    CallMeMrB wrote: »
    Dayski wrote: »

But Karok on cestus or pillar?

personally Pillar, smashing enemies with it is soooooooo much fun and rushing through them while absorbing damage
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Crossgun Kai wouldn't be bad because of hunting party buff for the hurk, and kai as op deeps if used right.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    staff evie! <3
    you can freeze most bosses so hurk can beat them up in peace, pew pew from a distance while hurk is in the boss's face, and you can heal hurk when he slips up

plus, staffie is fun!
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    Kai is a good pick, plus when hurks gun comes out, both of you can become a third person shooter.

Duo hurks is always fun

Karok is always a great buddy to have for all characters