[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question to Gm's and all

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
in General Discussion
Hi,
I am using all the new Dullihan gear and why is my weapon can be only activated in lochland? Its a DULLIHAN weapon, it drops in Dullihan but the runs before Dullihan and the boss, the weapon doesn't activate. what is the point in the item only working on lower level maps? is this an error? a bug? or is this intentional, as personally i think that people are being done over as the new map drops new gear and new items but the secondary skills only work on the lower level, cheap selling item maps.
  1. Do you think that the Dullihan weapons and gear should work in Donegal?32 votes
    1. Yes
       81% (26 votes)
    2. No
       19% (6 votes)

Comments

• BownerBowner
    Update. i think the weapon or weapons are bugged. my weapon or gear didnt activate in lochlann either. sending ticket in now. does anyone else have this issue?
  • BownerBowner
    i got a reply from nexon
    Thank you for the reply.

I appreciate you for providing us these screenshots. I understand that your concern is about the skills from your weapon and gears. As I can see here, there's nothing wrong or an issue regarding the skills. Please know that the skill like "Shaken" can be only activated in Lochlann. Also, the activation percentage of this skill is low, so you need to wait for it to show while you're attacking a monster. I sincerely apologize, however, the system was working as intended and because of this, I'm unable to assist you with your concern.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please submit another ticket so we can assist you.

Sincerely,

GM Vyzesu
    Nexon America, Inc.

i sent them pictures of my entire run in lochlann plains, my chat, which shows when a skill is activated and when a skill is charged. i printscreen the entire run which took around 10 mins. my skills did not activate or even charged once.
    Let me put it another way. My weapon has a 30% chance of activating and it didnt. my top is 20% chance of activating and it didnt. pants is 15% chance and it didnt. the odds of all 3 not activating or charging in an entire solo run of lochlann plains is very very low. i have the dullihan destroyer title but not the title of 50 kills
  • KathalosKathalos
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Bowner wrote: »
    i have the dullihan destroyer title but not the title of 50 kills
    Hi there.
    I think this is most likely the cause of your issue. As far as i know, if the skills on your gear are Lv.5 ones, you require the 50-kills title for them to activate. It should also be mentioned in the description of the skill itself.
    Bowner
  • osaposap
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    I had the exact problem too. After seeing their response to your problem, i decided to send them a ticket stating that skill activation percentage was not the issue here. I have not seen my skill activation from dullahan's armors at all anywhere, not even in Lochlann plains, and I do have the Dullahan's destroyer title (5/5) but close to Dullahan's annihilator (around 40ish/50). If they made typo in skill activation requirement as to whether we should have 'Dullahan's annihilator' as requirement, then we'll see if the activation skills actually work after killing the boss 50 times? I've asked them for clarification so I will post it here after I get their response - hopefully something more constructive than 'please be patient as skill activation percentages are low'
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i just got the 50 kill title from dullahan and can confirm the level 5 buffs started working in donegall and lochlann
    BownerAnthonytonyboyPixelPantsuosapEvL
  • EvLEvL
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    I solo a lot when farming and was quite mad i put Victorious Steps on my Greaves and it wasn't working. Then i got the Dullahan Dominator title the 50/50 and it started working in Donegal runs.

Same thing Ingkells said, confirmed.
    Bowner