[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I have to wait til lvl90 to enchant -_-

NecropolisNecropolis
Vindictus Rep: 415
in General Discussion
I have an issue on a character I just don't play much that's lvl80.I went to enchant,but have to do Brynn's Gift story.Only issue is,cause I did everything til Corrupt Goddess,now he won't let me choose story.I sent in ticket and they pretty much said I have to wait til lvl90,do Corrupt Goddess,then the other story.I think it sucks that they screwed little things like this up.They should have automatically allowed all over lvl50 during update to be set to that story done,or allow to choose story.guess I'll have to either buy another scroll later,or pay for a perpetual thing,since scrolls expire. :(

Comments

• DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Its so easy to get to lvl 90 this isnt much a problem lol
  • NecropolisNecropolis
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    A regular player can't easily get to 90.If I had the money to pump in for better gear,and stuff,or a top end pc would probably help more.Ein Lacher kinda killed game for my pc.UI lag is still bad(I get 15fps with ui off in solo,about 5-7fps with 4+ ppl in battles),player base seem lower and more elitist,and harder to make gold unless you got top gear to grind hard mode battles for top rank items.Still,it shouldn't be hard for them to make it where I can do a low level story,without having to jump through so many hoops.I mean it's jsut a few button presses,not like a long season of stories to learn enchanting,lol. *gets ready to slowly battle to 90,and tosses expired scroll(was only rank9,so should be affordable later)*
  • KevinKevin
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    You get free gear at level 90 which is plenty good enough to farm with. You should be able to solo easily up until at least Autumn Reed Bed, then farm that for levels. It takes 20 minutes to go from level 90 to 95 just doing that, so I can't imagine it's all that hard to get to level 90...
    Dokkun
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    I suggest s2 "raids" to level up faster. And remember that perpetual enchant scroll can revive expired scrolls.
    PixelPantsu
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    Actually I agree with the OP. Although it is easy to get to 90, I also got caught in similar situation. This was poorly planned out by Devcat.
  • BountyHunterBountyHunter
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    This is coming from someone who has 16 characters at lvl 9x. I agree with the OP. It is beyond stupid and discourages new players who want to play around with gear. Sure they will be only using some gear for maybe 30 minutes or less. They have pushed all these silly limitations for people who are trying to get in the game. I understand what they have been trying to do to discourage bots. I know they are trying to limit the ways we farm by always switching up the drop rates. Case in point the drop rates for chunks in the new dungeons has gone down to a third. -_- Our population on the servers is just keep going down and rise was supposed to make it so ladeedada for new players. It's a joke and you need to stop kidding yourselves. Heck, I notice fewer and fewer people using the MP here too. I remember when I used to have to bump my items for sale every 30 minutes to a hour and that was right before they revamped the server. Now I can leave it for over 24 hours and it will still be on page 1.