[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New characters and weapons?

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
in Future Content
There is information of Lynn's second weapon and a new character named Miri. Vindictus Korea however has had Hurk's second weapon for awhile now and Vindictus America does not.

1. How long would it take to get Hurk's second weapon. How long would it take to get Miri? How long would it take to get Lynn's blute? I know Nexon would never release both Lynn's blute and Miri at the same time.

2. Is the Blute comparable to Arisha's spellsword? In terms of doing damage. I'm more interested in using only one character again and I prefer the stronger one both being near level 95. I have low interest in the new character.

3. Is Arisha better with Greater Mysterious Cat Statue or Greater Succubus Fang?

Comments

• KyoKusanagiKyoKusanagi
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Miri october maybe coming and hurk soon maybe this month maybe next month :(
  • seashorescrollsseashorescrolls
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    Hurk 2nd weapon is probably coming in September.

October is 6th anniversary, so probably just events there.

Then probably in December (so that kids are off school) - they will release either Lynn's 2nd weapon, or Miri.
  • KyoKusanagiKyoKusanagi
    No Miri October coming.
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    My personal estimates are:
    Hurk at the end of August
    Miri by January
    Aes Sidhe+Lynn by the end of February.
  • KyoKusanagiKyoKusanagi
    I am so sorry I thought that october january yeah miri january coming my bad english srry :( :D
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Hurk 2nd wep has already been confirmed at the end of this month.

Miri probably December and Lynn new wep probably in January or February.
    KiyoujiFayte
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    KenshinX wrote: »

Confirmed? When was it confirmed?
    Also, can anyone confirm on the most recent post regarding sales, they say "A week away from the next update", does this mean we are getting a new update this coming week of the 14th? Or was it originally posted before a previous update?
    (IF it does imply we are getting an update this coming week, could it be Hurk's?)
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    KenshinX wrote: »

Also, can anyone confirm on the most recent post regarding sales, they say "A week away from the next update", does this mean we are getting a new update this coming week of the 14th? Or was it originally posted before a previous update?
    (IF it does imply we are getting an update this coming week, could it be Hurk's?)

i think it was in reference to the latest patch?
  • TehL337TehL337
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    could be something upcoming week but then again nexon would meme us and bring it at the last week. Seeing how majority of events end on the 30th but it would be godsend if they give it to us earlier.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    edited August 14, 2017
    Ertxz18 wrote: »

If you look at the latest stream (for Dullahan patch) they heavily referenced Teide coming at the end of August. I can't believe how anyone would miss it
  • TeknofobixTeknofobix
    Vindictus Rep: 665
    Umm I watched most of that stream for Dullahan and they said they did not know when Hurks second weapon was being released and in KR his Second Weapon and Miri were released at the same time (Roughly a week before we got Rise) and that was about 5 months after the Rise update in KR. Lynn's 2nd weapon is only on the KR TEST server its not released yet but will be later this month. So by my estimate from previous times between KR and NA we should see Hurk's Second and Miri Nov, Dec Time frame, Lynn's Second should be following in the Spring as KR will probably get it later this month. Ya'll seem to think you can just take the KR version and just upload it to the servers on NA and everything works. no they have to remake a lot of the graphics for the item view to be in English and perform tons of translations and rename things that don't make sense on direct translations and then it needs to be Licensed for the US to be protected by US copyright laws. Then they need to modify the drop tables for every instance in the game then test to make sure it doesn't break the US Version which is a time consuming process.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    edited August 14, 2017
    Teknofobix wrote: »
    Umm I watched most of that stream for Dullahan and they said they did not know when Hurks second weapon was being released
    If you go check the stream again Saygo hinted at it at 53:45 and 58:01 also earlier in the stream he mentioned Ehgess going into the office making gun sounds, as in acting like he had the Teide weapon or something. Didn't check for that part again though so don't quote me on it.

Also, Teide was released near Dullahan release. Not even close to Miri release.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Well, would you look at that. I was correct. End of August is the time Teide gets released. Check their youtube channel or the website to see.