[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Regarding activating full force

BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
Vindictus Rep: 1,805
edited August 10, 2017 in General Discussion
OK. This is another whining post.

MAKE A BETTER WAY TO NOTIFY FULL FORCE PLEASE!

on a screen size of THIS BIG, the only thing i see that tells me it's activated is THAT SMALL LINE ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER!
kSd0ZHO.jpg

people say you glow, i see no freaking glow of any sort.

ALSO, FOR ARISHA, you activate full force by using the last smash (5th consecutive normal attack) OUTSIDE OF MANA BLADE. This is even more retarded, WHO THE HECK GETS OUT OF MANA BLADE BY THE TIME BOSS HITS 70% AND BELOW ON HP????????????? literally, if you don't notice that small line, you miss it and as arisha it gets worse, should i just go out mana blade and start auto at some point after 70%?

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited August 10, 2017
    As if dull force does anything meaningful compared to transformation skills. They are all rather underwhelming compared to skills that actually get benefits from additional damage.

Go make a post in KR forum. NA staff doesn't correct issues caused by devcat incompetency.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    As if dull force does anything meaningful compared to transformation skills. They are all rather underwhelming compared to skills that actually get benefits from additional damage.

Well, it does do i think same amount of dmg as Genki bomb (purging light)
    EnigmaTaro
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited August 11, 2017
    The glow thing is true!
    Maybe you dont see it due to your character's animations?
    Or maybe are you playing with self effect transparency at lowest?
    Anyway it is like.. a blue/purple thing that appears at your feet.. try to pay attention to it till you see it. I got used to it pretty quickly, not even looking at thechat anymore

Edit : forgot to mention i'm a staff evie, maybe it manifests differently on other characters :D not sure
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited August 12, 2017
    @BladeXAngel Full Force doesn't get affected by Additional damage, it is the same damage everytime as long as your att capped, as for trans skills they get affected by additional damage, sure it can be nice, but the more ad you get the less powerful it gets compared to the rest of your skills, aka Dull Force.
    LoLoBooty
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    is full force affected by skill damage boosts though? Like people were saying hurk increases the damage? is that true?
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    is full force affected by skill damage boosts though? Like people were saying hurk increases the damage? is that true?

Unaffected by Hurk modifiers.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    It's a fixed damage as long you're bal/att capped,on a side note I haven't tested if att limit would increase it or not, but it should am guessing
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    ALSO, FOR ARISHA, you activate full force by using the last smash (5th consecutive normal attack) OUTSIDE OF MANA BLADE. This is even more retarded, WHO THE HECK GETS OUT OF MANA BLADE BY THE TIME BOSS HITS 70% AND BELOW ON HP????????????? literally, if you don't notice that small line, you miss it and as arisha it gets worse, should i just go out mana blade and start auto at some point after 70%?

Full Force has a cooldown of around 7 minutes I believe, which means you're only gonna be using it ONCE per raid, so basically means even if you use it soon as 7th bar hits in, is not gonna give you time to use it more than once now, which (again) means... that it doesn't matter when you use it cuz remember, ONLY ONCE PER RAID. it's gonna be the same effect, you don't have to get out of mana blade mode just for Full Force. all you gotta do is play normally and when it's time to use mana edge to make mana, Full Force will be activated.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    tumblr_ot7korUZuF1sutzd7o1_1280.png
    Is too big purple effect appears on chest body, if you disable yourself effect, rip :v
    But... kinda that Arisha's magic is purple too, so will never notice that getting this Full Force 8oqfuoq.png
    08eWViP.gif
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel

Full Force has a cooldown of around 7 minutes I believe, which means you're only gonna be using it ONCE per raid, so basically means even if you use it soon as 7th bar hits in, is not gonna give you time to use it more than once now, which (again) means... that it doesn't matter when you use it cuz remember, ONLY ONCE PER RAID. it's gonna be the same effect, you don't have to get out of mana blade mode just for Full Force. all you gotta do is play normally and when it's time to use mana edge to make mana, Full Force will be activated.

problem is that for example, dullaghan, the shield phase is sooooo long i get to pretty much replenish all my mana in between and with rune blade/counter drain, i literally don't need mana edge once i hit full bar of mana at the beginning of the fight.