[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can`t enchant greatsword

MonkeyDFluffyMonkeyDFluffy
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited August 7, 2017 in General Discussion
so I bought some enchant scrolls and a dullahan greatsword and tried to enchant it just to find out it does not work.
did i do something wrong forget something or is there something that i am forgeting?

please any help is welcome

thx in advance

Comments

• AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    Can you post a screenshot of your greatsword, and what scroll are you trying to put on it?

There's a chance, if the GS is purple, that you can't stick a high rank scroll on it due to limitations of the essence.
    Order5
  • MonkeyDFluffyMonkeyDFluffy
    edited August 7, 2017
    rTlniF.jpgolanJl.jpg

I think is the problem but with my abomination wich is also purple it does not say that is can`t enchant
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited August 7, 2017
    Anner wrote: »
    Can you post a screenshot of your greatsword, and what scroll are you trying to put on it?

There's a chance, if the GS is purple, that you can't stick a high rank scroll on it due to limitations of the essence.

As Anner said, the color of the weapon isn't what matters, it's what it says in the description. Judgment is a rank 7 scroll, and the limit of your Dullahan Weapon Essence is rank F through rank 8.
  • MonkeyDFluffyMonkeyDFluffy
    ah i see thanks for the help well i learned something again