[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is it me or did the Drop rate get even more worse

Comments

• RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Rates do seem lower overall than they were immediately following Rise, but if the effect on the economy remains this way, I think it's actually good for it to stay that way. Immdiately following Rise, there was almost no middle-value stuff to farm for anymore; you just had the mass quantity useful items with moderate prices (godly mats, magic powder, scrolls, etc.) and the extremely valuable rare items (silver bracelets, abomination/eochaid essence). Post Dullahan, purple chunks are rare enough to have real value, ranging from a few hundred thousand to somewhat more than a million. More desirable low tier scrolls are the same, with some reaching as high as several million. Everything you get now is something that sells, so it's now easy and reliable to make money if you stick to doing runs consistently. You'll get a lot of drops that sell for a few dozen thousand, a drop every few runs worth several hundred thousand or a million, and every once in a while after a long grind in the top-level content, a rare drop worth several million or more.
    HairDryer
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    It's been weird.

At the start, I dropped a few Passions and Fast ES, but now I'm not getting any. Drop for purples have definitely gone down due to the removal of blues and fixed purple stats, though they seem a bit too rare for my liking.

As for oranges, I've been seeing them drop every day in the raids I've been doing. I myself got 3x Oranges in Dulla, 2x in Abom, 1 in Eochaid and 1 in Regina since the Dulla update, but that may be due to everyone running around with additional Luck and VIP. Aside from the purples though, I'm relatively satisfied with how things currently are.