[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning Player: No Stories

GermaphobeGermaphobe
Vindictus Rep: 610
edited August 3, 2017 in General Discussion
I started this game back in 2011.
I quit a couple times back and then.
The last time i played was like 8 months ago.
I'm returning now.

My lvl 85 Fiona (my second character) has no stories at all listed for season 1 or season 2. There is a story listed for season 3 but I have to be lvl 90.
My lvl 82 Lann (my first character) has stories listed for seasons 1 and 2 and can do them. My Fiona can not.

Help? D:

Comments

• HairDryerHairDryer
    Vindictus Rep: 770
    Did you finish the S1/2 storyline on fiona? even if you can't follow the storyline just run some S2 matches and you can get her to 90 in like 30 minutes and continue on with the stories you do have listed. What is the story title you have for S3? if it's "corrupted queen" then you'll need to get 90 to move on from there.
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Check and make sure you have the 'view hidden stories' box checked. The Rise update caused a lot of stories to become hidden by default for some reason.
    2edgy4u
  • GermaphobeGermaphobe
    edited August 4, 2017
    If my S1 stories don't show, then I can assume that those are all done, or they have also vanished.

I just totally forgot all of the S2 story (and i haven't even finished it) so I kinda want that chance to be able to do it on my fiona, especially since all the battles have been changed so that they're doable now

Actaully no
    I was wrong

The view hidden stories revealed a couple S1 sub stories. I did all of them.

But my Season 2 stories still do not appear.

Is there a reason why if I go to the altar of memories I can see the season2 custcenes even though i never did them..

None of my season 2 battles have any story content description either.

For the record...
    The only NPC in the Malina Inn is the Strange Traveler, I don't see Alyyse or Milo, and there's only Lazkum at the Magic Shack.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Germaphobe wrote: »
    For the record...
    The only NPC in the Malina Inn is the Strange Traveler, I don't see Alyyse or Milo, and there's only Lazkum at the Magic Shack.

That means that you are done with Season 2.
  • GermaphobeGermaphobe
    I'm not even lvl 90 >.<

None of my battles have ANY story description underneath them..

I have 0 points on EVERY battle except like 2 of the Raids.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Try doing both of the said raids 5 times each. At ~1,7kk/run you should easily get those 5 missing levels.
  • HairDryerHairDryer
    Vindictus Rep: 770
    I noticed my Fiona has some BP reset to 0 and couldn't do things like Lionos after the rise update (despite the fact that I solo'd liono daily for 2 months prior to rise) it certainly sounds as though you've completed the storyline already. I would strongly recommend powering to 90 and trying to continue on with S3 and see where that gets you. If you want to redo the story you could always remake a char, S1 is significantly shorter then before so you could get right into S2 quickly (which was also shortened)
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited August 4, 2017
    Season 3 story doesn't require level 90. You can do them as soon as you finish S2.
    If you finished all of S2, you have to do the S3 prologue and then S3.