[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Premium Armor Enhancement Runes In the NX Shop

RobertLiviaRobertLivia
Vindictus Rep: 2,905
edited August 1, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion to add these premium armor enhancement runes in the NX shop so we can enhance our armors safely to +12 for a good price :)
We had them for a couple of events, maybe they can return in this form even if its for a limited time.

Rune that I'm talking about:
4sxzPgm.png

Thank you and hope to see it available soon.

1. Would you like these runes available in the NX Shop?10 votes
    1. Yes
       80% (8 votes)
    2. No
       20% (2 votes)

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    More availability of those runes = quicker progression = less items destroyed = less demand = severe drop of prices of orange parts.

No.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Prices will drop no matter, same as for all the other oranges. ''Severe'' That's exaggerating. These runes are not that op, they get destroyed no matter success or failure, same as the unstable version of enhancement and enchant runes.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    No robert. It was so, but i recently upgraded an armor to +12, the rune did not vanish! :3 must have changed with rise. In fact the description of the item is changed as well.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    No robert. It was so, but i recently upgraded an armor to +12, the rune did not vanish! :3 must have changed with rise. In fact the description of the item is changed as well.

You talking about the one in the package of strength? If so can you post a screen of it? :o