[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fashion advice~

PurenessPureness
Vindictus Rep: 630
in General Discussion
Not sure if this is the right section, but looking for some ingame fashion advice. Looking for pants and boots that would look good with the wild santa jacket. There's obviously raiders, but I'm planning on going white so the raiders look super crappy dyed white. Playing Hurk if that helps at all, cheers~

Comments

• SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited July 31, 2017
    I had this look for a while, added the white butterfly wings to it at some point, they might work for wild too?
    531d845f0bbef6005259736793d2242c.png
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited July 31, 2017
    i13927580965.jpg
    if u dont look like this dont even talk to me
    SaphreeBabyDaniPurenessPhoebeHalliwelSylphideKourinFlufffyParrotLoLoBootyAnthonytonyboy
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    You can try for 255 raiders pants
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited July 31, 2017
    Raiders is ugly and overused, plus it's more of a Lann thing tbh.

If you're going white, I'd say try k-9, the straps look good white and you can dye the pants part black for some contrast, or vice versa. The boots look good to since it's got the armor parts on it like the pants, which the Santa jacket also has.

SaphreePureness
  • PurenessPureness
    I'll check out k-9, and also look at those wild rock pants~

Thanks +best
  • NasseNasse
    Vindictus Rep: 560
    try premium rookie or veteran pants
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    edited August 1, 2017
    mg6bHRN.jpg

Left is Clodagh's Special Cheering Pants. They were from an old event but you can probably still find one somewhere.

If that option isn't available, you can try Pirate Greaves on the right. Personally, I think they look best as the cloth texture matches the tank top, unlike the ugly crinkles you get with Raider's and you have the layered metallic pieces on the knee which match the ones on the shoulder of the Santa jacket. If you're looking for something more plain, then Veteran or normal Santa should do.

You could try Terminus or K-9, but there's a bit of a clipping issue with the belt.

As for the boots, I find the Samurai ones in the depot to be a nice fit (seen with the Pirate Greaves). The way the laces are tied matches the cape tie and it's kinda the same texture as the vest and such. However, if that isn't an option for you, K-9 works fine I think.
    Pureness
  • PurenessPureness
    Kourin wrote: »
    mg6bHRN.jpg

Left is Clodagh's Special Cheering Pants. They were from an old event but you can probably still find one somewhere.

If that option isn't available, you can try Pirate Greaves on the right. Personally, I think they look best as the cloth texture matches the tank top, unlike the ugly crinkles you get with Raider's and you have the layered metallic pieces on the knee which match the ones on the shoulder of the Santa jacket. If you're looking for something more plain, then Veteran or normal Santa should do.

You could try Terminus or K-9, but there's a bit of a clipping issue with the belt.

As for the boots, I find the Samurai ones in the depot to be a nice fit (seen with the Pirate Greaves). The way the laces are tied matches the cape tie and it's kinda the same texture as the vest and such. However, if that isn't an option for you, K-9 works fine I think.

Appreciate the suggestions, pirate actaually looks really good.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Nasse wrote: »
    try premium rookie or veteran pants

There's two versions of those now. The new ones have INT on them.