[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Legendary Chunks

SaphreeSaphree
Vindictus Rep: 2,280
in General Discussion
I've been getting Solid and Smooth chunks with ease, however I can't seem to find any of the weapon ones? Do the weapon chunks drop in specific missions or am I just unlucky?

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I hope you aren't saying you get orange chunks with ease? The odds seem to be even for solid/smooth/weapon chunk. So basically you need to manage the odds to get any chunk first, then it is 1/3 to get one for a weapon. The mini bosses tend to give weapon chunks more. (For the mini boss you can get chunks of any type, so it becomes more ~2/3 chance that if you get a chunk it is for a weapon.)
  • DenamDenam
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited July 30, 2017
    I dont want to farm any of these chunks, they have got everything. The economy has been messed up
    2017_07_31_0021_zpsnrt6smre.jpg
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    ikevi wrote: »
    I hope you aren't saying you get orange chunks with ease? The odds seem to be even for solid/smooth/weapon chunk. So basically you need to manage the odds to get any chunk first, then it is 1/3 to get one for a weapon. The mini bosses tend to give weapon chunks more. (For the mini boss you can get chunks of any type, so it becomes more ~2/3 chance that if you get a chunk it is for a weapon.)

I meant purple, need smithing mats +pain
  • GwyndolaineGwyndolaine
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Huh. I've done about 100 runs. God 5 purple chunks. That's it. Just dailies and event til my rng changes back to normal I guess.