[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

how rude if the price of enchant runes?

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited July 29, 2017 in General Discussion
How the hell can nexon get away with that? the price of enchant runes used to be roughly the same and enhancement runes. now they are over 5k nx each. like wtf. thats daylight robbery. im pretty sure they were something like 1.9k nx or 3.9k nx something like that but not over 5k each.
RiceMonster
  1. you think the price of Enchant Runes are far too high?24 votes
    1. Yes, make them cheaper
       58% (14 votes)
    2. No, price is right
       17% (4 votes)
    3. Make a multi buy option, 5 for 19,900 nx
       25% (6 votes)

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited July 29, 2017
    Who buys Enchant Runes from depo? You stockpile them from events/slap WB & Enthus which provide more than enough stats for Dulla anyway.
    Bowtacojr
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Old prices: https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1549950
    Some were changed with migration. Also KR is going to get runes (don't know which) into seal shop.
  • RiceMonsterRiceMonster
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    It would be nice if they were cheaper but they used to be 8.9k nx in North America so I'm not complaining.
  • BownerBowner
    Who buys Enchant Runes from depo? You stockpile them from events/slap WB & Enthus which provide more than enough stats for Dulla anyway.

completionists thats who lol. im never satisfied with the cheaper scrolls. go big or go home is my moto lol
  • BownerBowner
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Old prices: https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1549950
    Some were changed with migration. Also KR is going to get runes (don't know which) into seal shop.

yeah, its almost double in price. which i do not understand? you move to the dollar as we're in america, and we lose money..... if im right, you should get more for your money as the exchange rate is in our favour, either the £ or the €
  • BownerBowner
    It would be nice if they were cheaper but they used to be 8.9k nx in North America so I'm not complaining.

wow, really? that is money grab at it's best.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited July 30, 2017
    Bowner wrote: »

completionists thats who lol. im never satisfied with the cheaper scrolls. go big or go home is my moto lol

Well then, enjoy being milked.
    Bowner
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    edited July 31, 2017
    Nvm ...