[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Armor Side Quests - Not giving Credit

DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
Vindictus Rep: 230
edited July 11, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I had started a new character. Just going through the story line and I got these 2 side quests.

The "Premium Rookie Set" and "Veteran Gear" Side Quests are not working. I have the gear (obtained from just doing the quest line and given as quest rewards) are not giving me credit for the quests and I cannot complete them.

Comments

• DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
    Still to this day, I still have not been able to complete this quest, with the armor pieces sitting in my inventory.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 17, 2017
    Fresh characters now receive newer versions of the Premium Rookie and Veteran items, so the bug may have something to do with this. The Premium Rookie boots seem to be the same, but the tunic and pants of both sets have different stats and appearances despite having the same name.

If this is the case, then you won't be able to complete the Premium Rookie set until it gets fixed, and you will have to obtain an older version of the Veteran set if you want to complete it before then (Premium Rookie items cannot be traded).
  • Order5Order5
    Just as an update, I tested the new premium rookie items and they fulfill the equipment story requirements just fine.
  • DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
    edited July 27, 2017
    I am holding onto the Premium Rookie Items and also the Veterans Gear Items and still not giving me credit for either.

I guess I will have to find a way to craft Veterans and see if i will get credit. Luckily the Premium Rookie set can be purchased from Clodagh for free, so i was able to get it completed that way.

Cant find a way to craft from NPC or on vendors Sales. So, wish me luck, cause I doubt this will be corrected somehow. I just sold whatever I had and went forward. I guess this quest will be stuck in my Quest Log for eternity.
  • Order5Order5
    edited July 31, 2017
    You could submit a support ticket asking a GM to investigate the matter or to reset/complete the sub-story for you.