[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Infusion post-RISE

AltagonAltagon
Vindictus Rep: 840
in General Discussion
Has anyone else been getting abysmally bad rolls on infusions after the RISE update hit? I've been trying to crit infuse my Innocent Cry for a while now, but for some reason, I've been getting a disproportionate number of -2 crit infusions. I know RNG is RNG, but as I've used 70 stones already and about 8 of them have been negative crit, I can't help but wonder if anyone else has noticed that something's off.
  1. Who's looking forward to the crit/spd/bal stone from the Summer Weekends event?26 votes
    1. Meee
       38% (10 votes)
    2. Probably gonna get a m/att stone if it's RNG :/
       62% (16 votes)

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    20 stones on a chest piece. -2 Agi showed up 9 times out of 20. Not once did I get a +def infuse
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Videk has always been a scammer, nothing changed for me xD
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 26, 2017
    It doesn't seem like anything changed. I had to use over 200 stones to get my crit infusion on the innocent cry pre-rise.

As for the element stones... I doubt they will work on lv 95 items :-(
  • KaraKara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    I feel the same way +pain
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    edited July 27, 2017
    ikevi wrote: »
    It doesn't seem like anything changed. I had to use over 200 stones to get my crit infusion on the innocent cry pre-rise.

As for the element stones... I doubt they will work on lv 95 items :-(

The description of the stones say lvl 85-110 items or something like that
    Your description seems cancerous.

Yup, everything seems in place, infusion rates dont seem to have changed
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    pre rise i got crit and def infusions on cry/tear in 2 rolls. can usually get what i want within about 5-10 stones, but after rise, all ive gotten was disappointment. did they not implement the safe guard yet? the option is on the menu but i havent seen the item yet
    Ingkells wrote: »
    pre rise i got crit and def infusions on cry/tear in 2 rolls. can usually get what i want within about 5-10 stones, but after rise, all ive gotten was disappointment. did they not implement the safe guard yet? the option is on the menu but i havent seen the item yet

As if that item helps in any shape or form, its useless, all it does is when you get negative stats it gives you nothing instead

Like, if you were meant to get -2 crit it would give you +0 crit instead