[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Regina Fairy Faire

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited July 25, 2017 in News Archive
Dullahan, Donegal and Level 95 might be the biggest draws this month, but anyone enamored with the Elf Queen's glory has their opportunity to claim a brand new random box with her look and more! We also have a special package for anyone wanting to gear up with Level 95 equipment and two new inner armors!

Regina Fairy Faire

Regina might be long in the past, but her elegant style and gorgeous wings have left their own mark. The Regina Fairy Faire box is a new special box, cotaining Regina's glorious wings, four outfits, including Regina's own look, and plenty of valuable items to claim. Check out the full details below!

regina-gacha-preview.jpg

ZboTTN4.png
More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/24358/regina-fairy-faire

Package of Strength

With the raised level cap and new Dullahan gear available, there's a lot of equipment that will need to be powered up. The Package of Strength contains five Goibhniu's Enhancement Stone, a Premium Armor Enhancement Rune and a Premium Enhancement Rune, for nearly 30% off!

package-of-strength.jpg

PHPLpAo.png

New Inner Armors

Of course, what would Vindictus be without the glorious inner armors?
Summer is here, and a pair of new inner armors are available, including a lovely little two-piece swimsuit for women and some kickboxer trunks for the men!

new-inners.png

RLNFlbF.png

Comments

• myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    Well I was looking forward to finally using my vindicator coupons from previous boxes but nope. Guess I won't be buying any boxes this time around. Maybe next time.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited July 27, 2017
    myrngsucks wrote: »
    Well I was looking forward to finally using my vindicator coupons from previous boxes but nope. Guess I won't be buying any boxes this time around. Maybe next time.

they could be useless now for all that we know dont delete it thoo
  • myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    myrngsucks wrote: »

they could be useless now for all that we know dont delete it thoo

I won't. I'm not even sure why I'm surprised they did this, it's the classic Nexon move.
  • TooLinearTooLinear
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    What is the name of this lion head piece? Bottom right.
    regina-gacha-preview.jpg
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    edited July 30, 2017
    ^ zecallion headpiece I guess?
    BraveBlade2