[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why I don't have any character on my account?

P3rr0zP3rr0z
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited November 6, 2016 in General Discussion
Hello, I stoped playing this game on Jul 26, 2012, to be honest, on 2015 I tried to play again, I saw all my characters on my account, everything went cool, I played 5 days and stop playing again.... Now... That I have a cool computer, nice for play the game, I try to use my account, I DON'T HAVE ANY CHAR on my account... I don't know what happend but, I was a fifi lvl 70 called "Peanutts" or "Peanuts" don't remmember well, I think I was 71, don't remmember well... The point is; my fifi isn't on my account... and I don't know what to do, because I didn't share my account and I still have NX credits on my account, I really want to recover my character again please, I see my nx activities and I see that's my main account, I see my Purchasing activity and my account balance but I don't see my fifi... Help me... Here's pictures of what I'm talking

My account balance:
http://prntscr.com/d3ytbi

Emails from nexon:
http://prntscr.com/d3ytx4

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited November 6, 2016
    And you aren't clicking on the wrong server? They did a wipe of old users, but if you signed in for 2015 you should have been ok.
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    I was on the correct server, East.... when I played on 2015, Everything went cool, that girl give me things for came back, I do the days and I couldn't play more, now, I have a nice computer, ready to play, then I dont have characters on my account, in my main and my second, but I dont care about my second, I want my main back :/
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    edited November 6, 2016
    that's what I see whenever I logging in:

http://prntscr.com/d3yx9c
  • elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    just for arguments sake, try logging into the other servers see if your chars are there
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    edited November 6, 2016
    East: Clear
    West: Clear
    Australia: Clear
  • elcausaelcausa
    submit a ticket then, even if you haven't logged from that long ago it shouldn't erase the chars, the most it could change is the names to numbers to free up the names
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    edited November 6, 2016
    I did it, you think the GM can help me to get it back? because if I couldn't get my account again I better don't play again, Isn't cool lose your stuff :/ I am having done so much for everything I had ... And I stopped playing because my computer burned up, literally
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    P3rr0z
    P3rr0z said:

I did it, you think the GM can help me to get it back? because if I couldn't get my account again I better don't play again, Isn't cool lose your stuff :/ I am having done so much for everything I had ... And I stopped playing because my computer burned up, literally
    Nexon is so much better now with their support, so you shouldn't have a trouble getting your account back. What I would mention in the ticket is the character names. I also would check with another account, and try to whisper to your character names. It will say either "offline" or "Player does not exist" ... If it says offline then your character is somewhere.
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    GM's said I probably was playing the EU version, but I wasn't lol I'm 100000000% sure I was playing US version, and I provided proves, Also, it's worth say my account doesn't exist in EU version LOL

http://prnt.sc/d3zt23
  • elcausaelcausa
    just looked at the pic you posted on the first post, the email one, there's some emails about suspicious activity on the account, probably because is in Spanish maybe the gm overlooked but that might be the reason, resubmit a ticket and mention those emails and that you're sure is an NA account not EU, there's an EU merge right now so GM might have just skimmed thru thinking it was that
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    so you can tell me please what I have to do?
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    edited November 6, 2016
    If I cant get back my account I better don't play :(
  • elcausaelcausa
    submit another ticket explaining that it is indeed an NA account not an EU one and mention that you also got some emails about some suspicious activity on the account.
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    I did It, I hope they reply me as soon as possible for know what could I do.

that was the reply:
    http://prntscr.com/d40bv8
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    Meh I'm not popular... And that was on my 2 account, not only my main :/
  • BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Unfortunately only a GM can help you at this point IF u really lost ur chars, just provide them with whatever evidence u have to prove you indeed had a character under your account.
    *cough* and good luck
    On second thought, are u sure you are in the correct server/account? it seems like u have 2 accounts from ur post.
  • FreakingAngelFreakingAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    edited November 6, 2016
    I can vouch for the OP that this bug does exist although it seems to be very rare for this to happen but not impossible.

I've had this happen to me a few times, where I would log in to my account and there were no characters available, the only option was to create a new character.

Obviously I was horrified to see all my characters gone all of a sudden but relogging fixed it. Seems like this was permanent for the OP for some reason.

But I would think even if the characters were deleted somehow there would at least be some history, records in the server logs of the character at least having existed and doing things like enhancing, etc in the past and if not that should be changed because there are people out there trying to guess account login details other tools being used to try and hack accounts and this could've been one of those cases, maybe.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    If you were only level 70, restarting from scratch might actually put you in a better position than continue off said old character anyways. There level up rewards given are far better than what it used to be 4 years ago. It is also many times faster to level up now than it was a few years ago. AP is also far easier and faster to gain nowdays than it was back then.
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey P3rr0z!

I'm going to go ahead and take a look at your issue!

I appreciate your patience so far!
  • P3rr0zP3rr0z
    Thank you so much Jentemoon, I will be patience ^_^ thanks for helping me, If you want to ask me something just let me know. ^_^