[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How many characters do you plan on leveling to 95?

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
in General Discussion
I have many characters myself and two at level 90. I was entertained by glaive but it's pretty terrible compared to spellsword, never did make up my mind. What about you guys?
  1. Characters your going to level up to 95 and gearing64 votes
    1. One character
       30% (19 votes)
    2. 2-3
       27% (17 votes)
    3. 4-5
       9% (6 votes)
    4. 5+ mention if you want to
       34% (22 votes)

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 21, 2017
    Eventually I will have at least 8 lv 95. Heck I assume they will do another leveling event, and then it will just be how many I can do before I get tired of it. That said I doubt I will gear most of them with lv 95 stuff. (Note most of us are already sitting on a few 150% xp buffs + vip + xp capsuls, not to mention lv up xp that was never redeemed. It wont take very long post rise to lvl up to 95.)
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    You can go from 70-90 in a few hours or less so I cant see 90-95 taking that much time.
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Mixxia wrote: »
    You can go from 70-90 in a few hours or less so I cant see 90-95 taking that much time.

But why?
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Will only level my main quickly if needed for the new Raid (Will happen fast anyway since I mostly play my main). Will gear slowly since my gear is fine now.
    My other characters will be leveled simply by playing them sometimes.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725

Slowly but surely, everyone will be at 95. Miri included. :p
    QuinqueSlothPrincess
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    All 7 i plan on getting to Lv95, some year from now, i'm a slow leveler
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    rise made xp reaaally easy to get
  • HerpadorHerpador
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    All of them
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Zero. Maybe 2 by 2019. I just keep checking back to see if the game can be saved. It can't. Not in NA. There are better games with better graphics and bigger communities that are growing everyday. And Vindictus looks horrible by comparison, not only to these other games, but to itself in KR. Go watch some KR gameplay vids and compare them to what you see when you play in NA. The difference is "night and day."

At this point, they need to go the BLESS route, and consider an entire revamp form the ground up.

For everyone that gets mad by my statements - sorry, I know the truth hurts.
    daws360
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited July 22, 2017
    0 or 2,depends if the game can get some of my interest back. 'Highly unlikely'
    daws360
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Probably just one, too damn expensive to gear multiple characters, i dont know how people do it while sustaining a life.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Jeyem wrote: »
    Probably just one, too damn expensive to gear multiple characters, i dont know how people do it while sustaining a life.

I mean you don't have to gear a char to get it to 95, especially now with RISE exp-ease-ness
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited July 29, 2017
    Nevermind my above comment, just pop a vip + 100 - 150% EXP coupon and a few divine blessings or exp blessings run a couple ex S2 raids and Boom you're Lv95 in 10 minutes,
  • NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    Where is the option to vote for ZERO?
    daws360
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    It took me 30 minutes to get from 90-95 using the exp buffs we've been given and VIP, so probably both my mains.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    I would level up only my Fiona, but i'm tired of this crap.

First: I've been playing this game since September 2011. I spent a few hundred million gold on a character only to find out after my 3-year hiatus that it's become completely worthless
    Second: I came back to level up an Arisha when there were only 30-day time limited gears that i didn't get after a certain level when i needed it. I could barely get even a lv 80 set when lv 90 gears didn't exist even though i farmed raids every day. Then i started a scythie so i could do raids twice per day, and then lv 90 gears came out and they decided to make them much more easier to obtain
    Third: One of my friends also my old guild mate wanted to come back last week. She spent a lot of NX on appearance coupons, dyes and other stuff between 2011-2012. But she couldn't migrate her character because she didn't receive any notification e-mail before the migration that is supposed to have been sent to a GMAIL address (it wasn't in spam). I don't think the error is on Google's side. Wtf, Nexon?
    Fourth: They said they can't recover the old characters in any way that means there is no compensation for all the loss
    Fifth: It was only for filtering out the inactive characters to reduce their work time spent on the migration
    Sixth: People are rightfully mad not because of just a game, but because of seeing their pior effort, time and money spent on this game becoming worthless

But better one living word than a hundred dead ones, good luck for 95.
    daws360
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300

First: I've been playing this game since September 2011. I spent a few hundred million gold on a character only to find out after my 3-year hiatus that it's become completely worthless
    Well I mean... isn't outdated stuff expected to drop in price.
    I
    and then lv 90 gears came out and they decided to make them much more easier to obtain
    Isn't this a good thing? Makes the game more accessible to returning / newer players

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    AngelYukki wrote: »

I
    and then lv 90 gears came out and they decided to make them much more easier to obtain
    Isn't this a good thing? Makes the game more accessible to returning / newer players

The problem is the whole thing. Why not making gear obtaining easier from the beginning, why we had to wait such a long time for it? They milked enough players and the population became so low they had to?
    daws360
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    AngelYukki wrote: »

I

The problem is the whole thing. Why not making gear obtaining easier from the beginning, why we had to wait such a long time for it? They milked enough players and the population became so low they had to?

Um yea it's a business