[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can you buy Dullahan weapon ess with Bravery Seals

FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
Vindictus Rep: 1,055
in Future Content
Can you buy Dullahan weapon essence with bravery seals? Hopefully somebody from kr sever can answer.

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Unlikely.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    I believe you cannot in KR
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    dont think so, iirc they drop more with rise anyway so they shouldnt stay expensive for a long time
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Lol 95 essence on Seal shop ain't happening anytime soon. Like....give it another 2 years then maybe.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Lol 95 essence on Seal shop ain't happening anytime soon. Like....give it another 2 years then maybe.

People reeeeaaally want it, but they need to know nexon likes their patterns and seal shop mats take a long time to arrive for newest content
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Puppyman wrote: »

People reeeeaaally want it, but they need to know nexon likes their patterns and seal shop mats take a long time to arrive for newest content

Yep. Though with the drop rates drastically increased it will take a really long time. Especially since they went from being nearly 100m down to 34m on KR.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited July 19, 2017

Yep. Though with the drop rates drastically increased it will take a really long time. Especially since they went from being nearly 100m down to 34m on KR.

Hope we get those higher rates but who knows, chances are not :c
    FlufffyParrot
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Rise update increased drop chances for non-earring/belt oranges, so why not since Rise is here?

I doubt 95 lv pieces will be added to Seal Shop any time soon. However, keep in mind we were earlier to get S3 materials in the shop than KR.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 20, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Rise update increased drop chances for non-earring/belt oranges, so why not since Rise is here?

I doubt 95 lv pieces will be added to Seal Shop any time soon. However, keep in mind we were earlier to get S3 materials in the shop than KR.

We got S3 mats right when it released. (I was just the 1/7 odds to get what you wanted, for a lot more seals.) I didn't think Korea ever got that? They just went straight to the system we currently have, right? We will see what we get this time round.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    ikevi wrote: »

We got S3 mats right when it released. (I was just the 1/7 odds to get what you wanted, for a lot more seals.) I didn't think Korea ever got that? They just went straight to the system we currently have, right? We will see what we get this time round.

Yeah basically you all got the current Seal Shop Update MONTHS before KR xD I actually laughed rather hard when we got it during RISE making me wonder if KR had planned every bit of this out to have certain regions test specific pieces of RISE sneakily.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i assumed we got the seal shop before kr because they have better drop rates and we had to pay more for everything. now everything is cheap everywhere, and kr has updated shop with no 95 in it. safe bet is that we wont get dullahan/aes sidhe stuff in it either, til season 4 or later.

still waiting on eochaid earring/abom belt essences to hit the shop so i can gear up some alts. i run those raids every day, but havent got any since december.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Ingkells wrote: »
    i assumed we got the seal shop before kr because they have better drop rates and we had to pay more for everything. now everything is cheap everywhere, and kr has updated shop with no 95 in it. safe bet is that we wont get dullahan/aes sidhe stuff in it either, til season 4 or later.

still waiting on eochaid earring/abom belt essences to hit the shop so i can gear up some alts. i run those raids every day, but havent got any since december.

If anything the drop rates would either be the same or worse for us. It's just the drop rates are more based on server wide activity and not individual player. Same with Gacha. How many people farm, enhance, etc. But if NA is more than than KR by far then yeah RNG would be better in terms of results for KR because of the player activity.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    idk if kr still has fatigue or not, but years back when we removed tokens, we got worse drop rates because we were able to run things as much as we wanted. black breeze dropped valor like candy when we had tokens, and then almost never after. and then we had to sell em on the forums, after walking uphill both ways thru the snow. and then rise changed the rates, but some people think they made a mistake. they may or may not change again
    Dokkun
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited July 21, 2017
    idk if kr still has fatigue or not, but years back when we removed tokens, we got worse drop rates because we were able to run things as much as we wanted. black breeze dropped valor like candy when we had tokens, and then almost never after. and then we had to sell em on the forums, after walking uphill both ways thru the snow. and then rise changed the rates, but some people think they made a mistake. they may or may not change again

RISE purple shortage and trash loot galore from raids, if that is what you were referring to, is also a problem in KR after RISE
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 21, 2017

Wow you were farming valor back in ~feb-march 2011? If I remember tokens were taken out the end of march, and I think it was feb when we got episode 5 + first hero modes. It has been a long time, but I know it wasn't till late lv 60 content where scrolls started to be a thing (and bots made mael cost 2m). At that time I could only use my tokens to run dailies + raids and then I would do boring mining farming were you wouldn't kill the boss.

As for the drop rate, do anyone know if we got Korea's drop rate tweak already, or if our's is still messed up? (I know I usually only get crud mats, so I am guessing we still have the broken rates. Can't even get purple armor mats, etc.)
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited July 22, 2017
    ikevi wrote: »

We got S3 mats right when it released. (I was just the 1/7 odds to get what you wanted, for a lot more seals.) I didn't think Korea ever got that?

They had that since release too. AND triumph medal can trade for orange mat as well.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    its been a really long time and my memory aint the best, could be wrong, but i think my guild and i were farming valor with tokens, and using alts as token mules so we could farm more runs. as for scrolls coming out in the 60s, i believe thats when r9s came out. think we got the letter rank scrolls first then r9s later. oblivion and valor were the best before rocheste was a thing.

not really upset about a lack of purples when orange drops so much its worthless. but for the sake of curiosity, does dullahan drop rate have the same issue? what are purple dullahan stats like compared to orange 90s? if i can make an assumption, its probably better for new players to just keep throwing cheap scrolls at oj 90s til something sticks, and wait it out til dullahan drops some ojs
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    No you cannot. It is time to farm and make money again.