[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

supply depot

DoraxDorax
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
So I started the game and looked in the supply depot to find that I have 123456789nx. The thing is, I did not have that many before. I also have not used any of it and I do not want nexon to think I cheating by adding that to my account without paying for it.

Comments

• JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey There!

Do you have a screen shot of what you are seeing when you open the Supply Depot?
  • fergiefergfergieferg
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    edited November 6, 2016
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />
    I have gotten the same bug.
  • Nelly0416Nelly0416
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Same here. and others I've asked are seeing it too. No worries tho, when you go to avatar shop it gives you 0 prepaid and 0 credit nx as available so no chance to misuse. Now I hope they can restore the correct amounts since I've finally accumulated some from some hard core screenshotting for months and was planning on using it XD XD XD
  • SumanituSumanitu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,620
    edited November 6, 2016
    imageimage

Even if you have Nx in your account, you can't buy anything. It's 0 credit and 0 perpaid.

• JentemoonJentemoon
    Nexon
    Hey Everyone! Thank you for providing the Screen Shots in this thread!

If you like, you can submit a ticket through our support site and I'll ask you some additional questions. I'm compiling information at the moment for the team to look at!

Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation!
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Yup, the same thing is happening to me too.
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Nexon
    edited November 7, 2016
    Hello again Everyone!

Looks like the cause was found and the issue with the Supply Depot has been fixed! Everyone should now be able to see their correct NX amount and purchase items.

As always, if you are still experiencing problems feel free to let me know! ( By Submitting a Ticket )

Thanks again for all the cooperation I got from everyone!

QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Thank you so much!~ ^.^
  • DoraxDorax
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Thank you I really appreciate it
  • nameynamenamenameynamename
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    So I got the same bug, and bought NX while it was an issue. I still can't use that NX even though my account has registered that I bought it.
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Nexon
    nameynamename

So I got the same bug, and bought NX while it was an issue. I still can't use that NX even though my account has registered that I bought it.
    Can you please submit a ticket through our support system and provide all your account information. I'll go ahead and take a look!

I would 110% get on that but it's asking for a transaction ID and I'm not sure how to get to that? I saw it when I checked out but I've checked both my account's email and my credit card's email and can't find it :I
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Nexon
    edited November 7, 2016
    nameynamename

I would 110% get on that but it's asking for a transaction ID and I'm not sure how to get to that? I saw it when I checked out but I've checked both my account's email and my credit card's email and can't find it :I
    Sounds like you are using the wrong form! This particular Issue is a Gameplay issue.

On the Form in the drop down menu choose " Gameplay Issue " and then select " Cash Shop Issue "

This error with the Supply Depot is considered a Gameplay Issue and not a Billing Issue.
    ^.^' request submitted. thanks for the help