[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Treasure Hunt - Crash

MaielleFelMaielleFel
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
I'm at the point in the main story where I have to do the battle quest ''Treasure Hunt''.
The battle is done but when I talk to Miller, the game crashes at some point in the conversation with him.
I don't know if it's just me lol, but now I can't progress becasue whenever I wish to complete the Quest and keep going, I crash.

Comments

• MicmatMicmat
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    Same for me, game crashes during the conversation.
  • MicmatMicmat
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    It doesn't crash if you dont skip the dialog with ctrl.
    Order5
  • MaielleFelMaielleFel
    I guess it's still considered a bug, but no wonder. I mean this is kinda new too
  • RozaeRozae
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    im experiencing this as well, and doing CTRL doesn't do anything because it crashes when he says " lets get out before the sea hags etc.etc"
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    cannot proceed with my story anymore because of this bug, please fix it ASAP ROCKY.
  • MikewerMikewer
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    im having the same issue, pls fix this.
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Mikewer wrote: »
    im having the same issue, pls fix this.

it fixed itself after a day, try again tomorow, might work.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 19, 2017
    You are probably experiencing the bug from holding down CTRL to skip the dialogue: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/7114/crash-in-trying-to-progress-s2-story

Just don't skip this particular dialogue.

Also, in the future, please include additional info when making a bug report. Nothing will get fixed unless people know more precise circumstances.
    Mikewer
  • aadvarkaadvark
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    A month later and the problem is still there.
  • HeryonnHeryonn
    After compleat the instance Treasure Hunt for story line, i can't speak with Miller and Tristan to recive reward or to give the quest, beacause the game will crush and take me out to nexon account.
  • DrMonkeyKDrMonkeyK
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    As it has been mentioned earlier by Order5 (Thank you very much!), the problem is using CTRL to skip the dialogue. If you simply left click through after the text is done typing out, you don't trigger the crash.

And as for more details...
    Quest: Treasure Hunt.
    Problem: Upon finishing the dungeon, you enter a dialogue scene with Miller, Tristan, and Rhea. The dialogue consists of about 14 parts, and upon about the 6th? (did not keep track of which one it was on, sorry) segment, with Tristan talking, the game crashes if its skipped using CTRL.
    Temporary Work-Around: Slowly move through the dialogue normally by left-clicking when each segment is done typing out. Do not use CTRL to skip anything with it.