[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

where do i get a raider jacket

xJamesxJames
Vindictus Rep: 435
in General Discussion
i want one real bad

you cant even expertise it
6JTU132.jpg

Comments

• EinHander95EinHander95
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    You dont, apparently it doesnt drop anymore either....
  • xJamesxJames
    so i should consider 5m raider jacket in mp to be an investment then?
  • EinHander95EinHander95
    I wouldnt do it tbh, i dont think its worth that much
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    If it's in the lvl range of 55-60 I'd try dropping it from Rocheste dungeons/raids.
  • EinHander95EinHander95
    If you do drop it, post here and let others know, as of now, its still unconfirmed
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    Raider's Brigade has been searching for three days, still no drops, just raider swords -mutters
  • pine22pine22
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    RIP Raider's Armor Set

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Let's just hope that they are not going recycle the armor set as an outfit set for more NX. (knock on wood) . Maybe it is a conspiracy that removing some of the cooler armor set and re-adding them as outfit after a few years that most of the player base have completely forgotten about it or never knew about .
    Anthonytonyboy
  • xJamesxJames
    I feel like it will make appearances as gifts to returning players, equipment bundles, and event packages until they update crafting again.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    d5fbba8f9e.png
    From opening some returning package as lv 69
    pine22Anthonytonyboy
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited July 19, 2017
    If you do drop it, post here and let others know, as of now, its still unconfirmed

Or post it in a thread that was made a few days ago http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10871/post-your-equipment-drops

Looks like the community isn't interested in a thread like that though.
  • pine22pine22
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    AngelYukki wrote: »
    d5fbba8f9e.png
    From opening some returning package as lv 69

THE ELUSIVE RAIDERS JACKET HAS RE-APPEARED! :o
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited July 19, 2017
    You cant craft or view anything on the MP through Expertise anless your proficiency is of the required level, since its a Lv60 item i'm going to take a guess and say you'll need probably around 290? (I've never maxed out my tailoring) points in armorsmithing before you're able to view it on the MP via expertise. the changes made to the crafting system are both equally needed and not needed,

But on a side note, i do believe Raider armor is drop only now, if its even still in the game, the return packages don't count
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    If you're going to search for Raider's equipment, you have to actually type it correctly or the market board will go full on **** mode and say nothing exists.

for example: when you typed is raider and it didn't show up, try typing Raider and I bet something will pop up. maybe. :*
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    edited July 20, 2017
    You cant craft or view anything on the MP through Expertise anless your proficiency is of the required level, since its a Lv60 item i'm going to take a guess and say you'll need probably around 290? (I've never maxed out my tailoring) points in armorsmithing before you're able to view it on the MP via expertise. the changes made to the crafting system are both equally needed and not needed,

But on a side note, i do believe Raider armor is drop only now, if its even still in the game, the return packages don't count

If you're looking for something via expertise on MP you can see it if you uncheck the box labeled "craftable" next to the reset button
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Can also be obtained from arena stuff
    40ffe305c2.png
    SuukeiLoLoBootyAnthonytonyboy