[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Not sure if this is mentioned about Season 3 raids

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
edited July 18, 2017 in General Discussion
But i am getting tired of crap drops from killing the bosses. I know Eochaid has crap drops and rares are only scrolls and essences, but this is happening with Regina (How many headpiece she can wear), Braha (He drop more nail then he slamed down) , etc...
I always thought that this was a bug in the drop table that it was going to be fix in the next update, but it has come and gone and i get spit (literally when fighting Abomination ). Now i am lucky to get a purple essence drop in a raid or a full run of something(so much waking stones), I already blew and restored my weapon so the only way I can get better is synthesis with the Girl in Rocheste but i am getting so little drops i am thinking that it is pointless.

Comments

• gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Make sure you have vip/cadet badge and do quick battle.The loot will come eventually.(still,s3 raids arent a main method of farming wealth).If you want to get rich you spam s2 raids/deep corruption bonus missions or orders from above for mats.
  • HairDryerHairDryer
    Vindictus Rep: 770
    Drop rate is drop rate, it's totally RNG based. I didn't get a rare drop from S3 for the first two weeks of Rise and now last week I got an Orange feather/Essen or a ES like Echoing and Judgement, everyday. Personally I only have the time to do between 4 and 8 raids daily(Trying to do 2x daily abomin/Eochaid for the jewelry) but as mentioned above S3 raids are bad for money and I only do it cause I enjoy making my gear myself.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    There was supposed to be a considerable decrease of un-useful drops and increase of S3 rare drops and also crafting/synthetizing materials(orbs,godly cloth,ect).

I think it's currently not the case,maybe it will be properly implemented during an upcoming update.

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 18, 2017
    JessGame wrote: »
    There was supposed to be a considerable decrease of un-useful drops and increase of S3 rare drops and also crafting/synthetizing materials(orbs,godly cloth,ect).

I think it's currently not the case,maybe it will be properly implemented during an upcoming update.

RISE was supposed to amaze-afy drop rate of purples and annihilate trash drop rates

HOWEVER

It has slowly become more apparent that they probably screwed this up big time and reverse their drop rates so that:
    Trash is godlike dropped now and purples are orange tier, if not lower. And blues have been removed from existence.
    For raids at least.

qFW0pNc.png

It is also not NA exclusive (We don't really get much exclusive, not even bugs)
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    [...]

Here's a brief summary of KR server after RISE Update.

- People ask now again for stat requirements for parties. This time they also ask for 3000 Additional DMG. (Especially Neamhain)
    - Going Quick Battle is kind of a gamble, because a 4 man party with +10 for S3 raid takes ages (and by ages I mean ***king looooong)
    - Raids are boring with 4 people. It doens't feel like a Raid.

- Drop rates are even worse. People get crap items. Some people get 0 Mat/ES and 6 crap loots in a Raid.

- Some Raids are avoided thanks to bugs making it hard to play.
    - Your avatars and characters are now bugged and looks funny. Yay!
    - Player count went up... oh wait, it's just the bots from China.

[...]

(*Edited quote to emphasize only the relevant information)

• MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    The best part about Rise is that you are awarded drops for getting partial breakoffs.
    And Frostbite from chainblades still don't count as your own so when you do it someone else in your party will get the drop instead. :)
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited July 19, 2017
    The bosses used to have few "etc" drops, now it's all limited to just one to preserve inventory space (much like most of this kind of item removal).
    During the last 14 days I did x3 S3 raids every day (1 normal + 1 compensation + 1 VIP) and I have obtained plenty oranges, quite few scrolls, so did random people joining via QB to my party. Basically, there was an orange for someone every 2 or 3 runs. In fact, oranges are worthless to this point they cost 50-150k. Haven't gotten any earrings or belt rare though. You can improve your chances with: VIP, novice/cadet badge, blessing stone, break offs, 40%+ damage output.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    SirRFI wrote: »
    40%+ damage output.
    Oh is this why I don't see people revving their team anymore lmao.

• IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    if u wanna do synthesis then i would suggest doing muir on solo depart. u can restart faster, and run 6x with vip, and after rise he drops leather, cloth, and ore. and for orbs, they did increase the drop rate from trees, but i get most of mine from royal raid bottles