[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

200 Channels

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    GhengisJohn

Dealer
    Dealer said:

I don't really mind either way. I would rather they just stop sending you to other channels since I'm always being sent to 1-5 .
    That being said, they can probably reduce the amount to 50 or 100 without many players having an issue with it.

Also I want to thank the OP for.making a pretty unbiased poll.
    The third poll option seems snide and sarcastic to me, and he frames it by making his case without presenting a counter argument. Because calling something both "excessive" and "overkill" is unbiased and not redundant right?

I wouldn't really object to there being 100 channels for the record, but imo, reducing the number of channels is pointless. There's still exactly the same number of people playing so you'll see the same absence of boats whether you jam everyone into a handful of channels or not. The only difference will be that you'll now be forcing people who lag terribly in crowded town channels to bear with increased lag. People who have been playing the game a long time already know that things are quieter atm than in the past and if your concern is new players the game automatically places them in lower numbered, more populated channels.
    I was mostly focusing on the poll, not really his opinion above it.
    The 3rd one is a little sarcastic but you could always choose No instead, while other threads have made polls like: 'Yes op is completely right' and 'No because I'm a (insert insult here)' or even ' Yes op is right' , 'Yes op is a god', 'No I'm (insert insult here)'.

Also yea I don't really care either way, its actually hard for me to find a completely empty channel with the current 200 anyways (most people already claimed a channel for a guild or something).
    No concerns about it either, if it stays at 200 or gets reduced to the 100's or 50's, it doesn't seem like it would really affect anything.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited November 1, 2016
    Nytsuya
    Nytsuya said:

There's 200 ch !? Gee I thought New ch. was the only Ch. I'm always getting sent there... in perpetual loneliness..
    lol.
    Dealer
    Dealer said:

I was mostly focusing on the poll, not really his opinion above it.
    The 3rd one is a little sarcastic but you could always choose No instead, while other threads have made polls like: 'Yes op is completely right' and 'No because I'm a (insert insult here)' or even ' Yes op is right' , 'Yes op is a god', 'No I'm (insert insult here)'.
    Ah that's fair.
  • PlayerOOOlPlayerOOOl
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    200 channels are too many.
    More than half of them were empty even when Vindictus did have many people playing.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    Verdict has been decided almost half wants less channels
  • PlayerOOOlPlayerOOOl
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    PlayerOOOl

200 channels are too many.
    More than half of them were empty even when Vindictus did have many people playing.
    Dug out my old posts in 2012 when there when Vindy was crowded.
    I did a survey to all channels back then.

First Post
    Second Post

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 6, 2016
    I wouldn't mind less channels as long as I get my own channel. Wait, how does that even work?
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    MK2Xiao said:

You're kinda full of yourself aren't you?
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    GhengisJohn

MK2Xiao said:

The world is view on my perspective :^>
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    MK2Xiao said:

GhengisJohn

MK2Xiao said:

The world is view on my perspective :^>
    Lol. alright.