[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sylas Ein Lach Gold runs

TradespotTradespot
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in Sylas
Will post them here as i make them:

Comments

• TradespotTradespot
    Regina

You don't necessarely have to play agressive if you just want to get the 70 battles completion,but i reccomand it if you want to improve your stamina consumption while maintaining a good level of damage.

You still have the option of collecting shards with left click and unleashing them from a distance.Easier process to do,safer but definitely longer and less fun.

That's why i will only display agressive/mid agressive runs.

Also i have been looking some recent Sylas videos(with the mini revamp changes).Seems like it will improve him a lot as the videos i have been viewing are done in average 1-2 minutes+ shorter than mines.Just going to wait for the actual changes **** crickets sounds**** to see it myself and might redo some of the runs to give a direct comparison
  • BontakunBontakun
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    edited November 5, 2016
    I find it easier to hit regina with the 4th normal when I aim slightly to the left or right of her. It seems to have a higher hitbox when it leaves your hand and returns and because you dont need to worry about the gap in the god dam middle of the attack.

Not sure how useful the spirit rend will be on the 3rd normal but I will enjoy the stamina regen on phantom force: blade and the insta dodge out of Phantasmic Slash.
  • TradespotTradespot
    edited November 5, 2016
    Bontakun
    Bontakun said:

Not sure how useful the spirit rend will be on the 3rd normal but I will enjoy the stamina regen on phantom force: blade and the insta dodge out of Phantasmic Slash.
    Basically everytime you will use cyclone edge,it will give you the opportunity to stack these 2 extra shards as long as you spirit rend.

So,more damage output and more opportunities to build a higher level of Phantom Force.They also said that the motion of Spirit Rend as been shortened if i remember well.

Also,thx for this vid.Looking at your stamina bar made me realize i totally forgot to re-upgrade my Battle Respiration after reseting it to revive my lev 90 Tunic.

• ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    edited November 5, 2016
    Keaghan he was literally easy if you wait your turn

• BontakunBontakun
    edited November 5, 2016
    I know it will give 2 more shards but the time you have to wait isn't that much different then going into 4th normal spirit rend. Well atlteast thats what I think as of this moment.

I just cant tell without testing it for myself and seeing if it will be practical to use. The other two changes are more noticeable changes.

I don't get how you can stand fighting like that for 20 min. I would be falling asleep by the end of it x.x.
    edited November 5, 2016
    Using extinction roar or any other CP skill is way to dangerous in Lacher casting time is poop

P.S I'm the guy who spent 7 hours trying for Elchulus one day and got him on the second day with in 2 hours. Total time spent: 9 Hours
  • TradespotTradespot
    Bontakun
    Bontakun said:

I know it will give 2 more shards but the time you have to wait isn't that much different then going into 4th normal spirit rend. Well atlteast thats what I think as of this moment.

I just cant tell without testing it for myself and seeing if it will be practical to use. The other two changes are more noticeable changes.
    Ya it basically depends on your attack speed and the way you where already playing.Certain situations and bosses pushes me to use Cyclone,as for example Succubus Queen or Blood Lord since they keep teleporting and the shards end up being wasted.That's 1 example of why i use shorter smashes on some occasions
    Anyhow it's a helpful feature unless you never use Cyclone at all.

For the stamina fix,it seems pretty good of a change.I have not seen him go under 20 stamina from all the run:

• TradespotTradespot
    MK2Xiao said:

Using extinction roar or any other CP skill is way to dangerous in Lacher casting time is poop

P.S I'm the guy who spent 7 hours trying for Elchulus one day and got him on the second day with in 2 hours. Total time spent: 9 Hours
    Well you have your style and it's totally ok.Not everybody have the same preferances,as long you enjoy it.Your still getting your golds.

Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

MK2Xiao said:

Well you have your style and it's totally ok.Not everybody have the same preferances,as long you enjoy it.Your still getting your golds.

Lol I'm not enjoying it I'm forced to do it that way cause my wireless mouse and keyboard don't work well. So I have to keep a distance
  • TradespotTradespot
    Colru

edited November 9, 2016
    My Colru @w@
  • TradespotTradespot
    edited November 12, 2016
    So i finally got enough AP to raise my agility to 1600 and get my Battle Respiration higher as well.It definitely feels much better especially for a character like Sylas.I don't know what is the max recuperation you can get from Agility and B.Respiration in term of Stamina but both skills definitely should be at rank 9 minimum on Sylas.Otherwise you won't be able to put a decent enough level of agressivity.

Currently my Agility is at rank 7 and my Battle respiration is maxed.I dont think its necessary to max it out,but as i said you would definitely want to get to rank 9 at least and than maybe max it once you are done with other useful skills.1600 Agility seems to be a very decent spot to be at.You can update it throught your AP table,but also with your gear,accessories,ect.

I found this line on the wiki concerning it:(Every 105 points of Agility reduces time to full stamina regeneration by 0.3 seconds.)Untill what point i don't know,but i definitely felt a differance going up to 1600,from where i was 2 weeks ago.

Black Belly Gold Medal:

• TradespotTradespot
    Blood Lord Gold Medal:

• BontakunBontakun
    Pretty similar to how I fought blood lord. Also how useful is the cooldown reduction on the roar? I went with the sp reduction since the auto aim likes to aim in the wrong direction for me a lot.

• TradespotTradespot
    That's a thing that i find conveniant with Sylas,he generates a lot of SP and i always have enough to follow my rotation.The only moments where i have to sacrifice some dps is when a teammate takes a lot of hits and i have to use Soul Drain,Impulse Zone and Illusion Sheild on him on cooldown.Other than that,i constantly have enough Skill Points to use Spectral-Phantasmic and Extinction so i prefer having it available 22 seconds earlier than normal.I would use for example the SP reduction on Typhoon Slash for Sword Vella if it was available because it uses so much SP and the actual smash does not give any in return.I actully can never fully exploit Slashing high on her since i use Typhoon a lot.

In *most* cases having it with -22 sec cooldown gives you an extra chance to use it before the boss dies over another Sylas user who does not have the cooldown reduction.

For the Extinction aiming,i hold the direction keys towards the enemy until i unleash the skill,so if he is on my right but diagonal i'll hold (WD) than press Extinction.Technically it's not fully an auto aim,same goes for quickslot Spectral Sting and Phantasmic Slash(well at least for me because all my controls options are un-checked).
  • BontakunBontakun
    I probably just keep the -70 sp on my roar until they remove or improve the auto aim. I do hold the direction key closest to where the enemy is located but my sylas just says nope and turns 180 degrees. Only check box I have is show boss name.

Also there is a glitch with the roar that lets you use it without getting cooldown. Have to use the roar right before the 30sec time is up (more lag the easier it is to do). Downside is it won't aim on the target but strike roughly at where cyclone saw max distance and if you do it to late you waste 750 sp.
  • TradespotTradespot
    Bontakun
    Bontakun said:

I probably just keep the -70 sp on my roar until they remove or improve the auto aim. I do hold the direction key closest to where the enemy is located but my sylas just says nope and turns 180 degrees. Only check box I have is show boss name.

Also there is a glitch with the roar that lets you use it without getting cooldown. Have to use the roar right before the 30sec time is up (more lag the easier it is to do). Downside is it won't aim on the target but strike roughly at where cyclone saw max distance and if you do it to late you waste 750 sp.
    Lol yes i accidently did it in kraken this week,but i'd rather not use it.Even if i was to perfect the technic,Extinction hits very hard and would give me too much of an advantage.