[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Its realy?

YakuzamaYakuzama
Vindictus Rep: 930
in General Discussion
I have one white cat necklance on my well (not bounded ) and i want to sending for my another charachter for use it but i can put in shared storage chest... and i am realy forced to sell it for buy another necklance?Realy nexon??? I am so dispointed..

Comments

• AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    You should be able to put it into shared storage, it just comes up with a message that it will be bound by the next person who removes it. Unless it specifically says in the description, or more precisely, doesn't mention shared storage.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Aphoticai wrote: »
    You should be able to put it into shared storage, it just comes up with a message that it will be bound by the next person who removes it. Unless it specifically says in the description, or more precisely, doesn't mention shared storage.

Sadly you can't transfer things like Panda Outiftter and Kitty Necklaces through shared storage :<

Before I would use marketplace to put it up then buy it on another char, however they took the ability to buy from same account through marketplace away with RISE.

So now you have to either sell it and buy another or sell it to a friend/other account and then buy it back from said friend/other account through marketplace.
    7thRonin
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    good to know, thanks.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Aphoticai wrote: »

Sadly you can't transfer things like Panda Outiftter and Kitty Necklaces through shared storage :<

Before I would use marketplace to put it up then buy it on another char, however they took the ability to buy from same account through marketplace away with RISE.

So now you have to either sell it and buy another or sell it to a friend/other account and then buy it back from said friend/other account through marketplace.

Isn't cat neck bound after trade? At least cat brooches were bound after trade when they came out...
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    i can confirm that i have transferred my kitty brooch via shared storage, but necklace not so sure.

and yes, that's one hell mess of ingles.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Necklaces are Avatar items, and DevCat is to lazy to code specific ones to be able to go through shared storage, so you're SoL. Yes, selling one and buying another is your only option.