[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone crashing like alot?

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
in General Discussion
^ Title

Comments

• DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    edited July 12, 2017
    my game just broke if that counts (froze and forced closed)
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited July 12, 2017
    I get disconnected. I will go AFK for like an hour to run an errand or something then I come back and I'm disconnected due to a network error or something like that.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    It's screen freezing yeah? It happened again.
  • NiNikiaNiNikia
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I was lagging so bad today during battles, that my camera was flipping upside down randomly every few seconds.
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Been an issue all day for me.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Nope
  • KelemaKelema
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    My entire party crashed in The Last Garden a while ago.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    When I stay idle in town for a longer while I get crash message, but nothing actually happens. Also since Sunday evening (launcher update) there are some weird connection problems in Europe, throwing these Network errors as often/rare as the crash thingy and having problems updating friend list (who's currently online and what they are doing).
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    I crash at least once every 1-2 hours. Network error. But my internet connection is fine.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Either I crash a lot while in the midst of a dungeon, or I levitate to an area where I can't hit the boss and he can't hit me... *bursts out laughing*. How many more bugs does this game need in order to prevent a user from playing the game as intended?

might as well leave and never come back.
  • ConfiConfi
    Vindictus Rep: 445
    Getting disconnected (1-2 hours), major freezes , quick slot change from main to secondery and can't whisper sometimes.
    All started with new launcher
  • RobotKingRobotKing
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited July 14, 2017
    After maint the game has been randomly crashing for me. No error message. I just wind up on desktop as if I alt-tabbed, but the game closes itself completely.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    RobotKing wrote: »
    After maint the game has been randomly crashing for me. No error message. I just wind up on desktop as if I alt-tabbed, but the game closes itself completely.

Getting a similar issue on my main. I can be on the account indefinitely, but I generally crash within 30 minutes on my main. I've narrowed down it doesn't seem to be a channel, pet, or battle issue. Verifying game files hasn't fixed it, nor has deleting the config for the character.
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    edited July 14, 2017
    Has anyone submitted a ticket yet?
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Atsou wrote: »
    Has anyone submitted a ticket yet?

I have, it's been open nearly a day with no response.
  • DonryuDonryu
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    same for me .
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    I'm getting crash reports when my game isn't crashing and they ask if I want to send it to nexon. anyone get this?
    SlothPrincess
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    I'm getting crash reports when my game isn't crashing and they ask if I want to send it to nexon. anyone get this?

Yeah i got that yesterday, forgot to take a screenshot of it though, in hindsight i probably should have done so
  • uncledolanuncledolan
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    crash every 15 minutes..
    just crashed just before completing story
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    I can't make it through any raid that takes over 10-15 minutes, game just shuts down no error just freezes for a second and closes out. Did it in abyssal arena and just now in Neamhain. Nice to see the friends list is messed up again as well.