[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Post your ES drops here

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Does anyone have a (complete) list of currently drop able enchant scrolls?
  • AltagonAltagon
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Leopard's from God of Death - Cromm Cruaich
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Seen a leopard drlpping in ulchas normal mode!
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Enthu, Fast, Beserker, Sig, Maelstrom, Fleet, Tricky, Diamond, Decisive, Leo, Warlord, Sential, Sparkling, Passion, Bloodlust, Well-Balance, Healthy, Strong, Force, Enhanced, Enduring, Amard ((Something like that I got it a few times and sold it, I didn't care for the stats)), Resistant, Resliant ((names are a little off for me for some reason lol)) Grinding... There is a longer list I can't think of but from what I've seen all s2 ex raids drop these, though I noticed a higher rate for passions to drop from the kracken but I solo everything so it could just be because I soloed it. NONE of which were a break off, "break offs" Give you a chance to get something a friend of mine took of krackens eyes out and we got random things not always ES related. Bark drops things but I don't run him enough or care to. Also Hero mode or normal its all the same drop the biggest difference is the box we get now, other then that the ES seem to drop wherever they drop. I've gotten all these in all the ex raids so really listing it doesn't help so much. I know for the longest during the first few weeks of RISE I for arma out of Ingkells. In the end it all depends on the drop rate and what random luck you have on the drop. Also from the sounds of it S3 is just as random you get what you get at whatever time it decides to drop. But I know for sure its just raids that drop the ESs. So good luck on your drops best I can say is run what you can and hope your drops are worth something.
    clickhere
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    -snip-

Holy that's a mess to read.
    Order5
  • AltagonAltagon
    Enthusiastic from God of Death - Cromm Cruaich
  • XaldinZXaldinZ
    Vindictus Rep: 475
    Still waiting for the file to be updated with armor scrolls.. so far its ONLY weapon scrolls
    kls9
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Dropped a Berserk ES from Enzo (Burning Temple)
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 18, 2017
    XaldinZ wrote: »
    Still waiting for the file to be updated with armor scrolls.. so far its ONLY weapon scrolls

????
    The google doc provided in Main post has little tabs at the bottom to filter between weapons/armor/etc

Here anyway:

6LOBl9f.png
    I'd open the image in another tab
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390

Here, I've uploaded one I've been working on in my spare time that has all the scrolls and where I got them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14EesCoflCPn5HuIABXUqG3tjHwsOZRk7eN32WVh1-F0/edit?usp=sharing
    LoLoBooty
  • SirRFISirRFI
    See my thread: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10814/enchant-process-post-rise
    Full scroll list I made: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19ZvyZAeOTt_ZGcBXIWsnC-6Vjq7XNpZyv6Pt-4P5_54/
    Just need to mark down which scrolls are no longer obtainable, therefore:
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Does anyone have a (complete) list of currently drop able enchant scrolls?
    I could go through that myself, but I have better things to do now, so your input is appreciated.
  • AltagonAltagon
    edited August 5, 2017
    Just got Resistant and Valor from Druid if anyone's still updating this +quiet
    Also, I'm pretty sure not every raid drops everything. Some of the lower-ranked scrolls, at least, seem to stop dropping in Misty/Annwyn, and some of the higher-ranked scrolls don't seem to start dropping until then either.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    The spreadsheets are missing tutelary ES which still drops...
  • botersboters
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    any more places where passion could drop?
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    expeditionary drops in eochaid as well
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    memorable in regina
  • libertyliberty
    The google doc link is great thanks! I did notice, however, that Tutelary is shown to be a suffix, but it is not a suffix. It is a prefix. I farmed Weeping Queen a bit so that one would drop and I can confirm it is still a prefix.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    liberty wrote: »
    The google doc link is great thanks! I did notice, however, that Tutelary is shown to be a suffix, but it is not a suffix. It is a prefix. I farmed Weeping Queen a bit so that one would drop and I can confirm it is still a prefix.
    The doc is made out of Rise update translation, which previewed some changes, so it may contains errors. Unsure if it's even still updated.

There's ongoing project to gather complete drop table for all items in here: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/11705/drop-tables-rise-update

Here's also my thread about enchants in general, including full list of scrolls with all details: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10814/enchant
    I will implement drop locations for them in future, once we have more data.
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    liberty wrote: »
    Fixed, thanks.

SirRFI wrote: »
    The doc is made out of Rise update translation, which previewed some changes, so it may contains errors. Unsure if it's even still updated.
    The spreadsheet has seen a lot of changes since then (LynnCUBE's original spreadsheet here). I'm no longer documenting my own drops, but I have been and will continue revising and adding info as requested. The doc is open to comments.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    kls9 wrote: »
    I'm no longer documenting my own drops, but I have been and will continue revising and adding info as requested. The doc is open to comments.
    In that case You might be interested in my most recent list of scrolls I witnessed to drop: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/46172/#Comment_46172