[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ingame Recording

AnimaniaAnimania
Vindictus Rep: 600
in Bug Reporting
The ingame recording does not save, it says "recording" but after i stop it , the file is nowhere to be found even in where it says it is saved :(

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    What operating system are you using? If it's Windows then it should be under My Documents > Vindictus > Video Capture. If you are not on the admin account then you may have to go to Users > Insert_Username_Here > My Documents > Vindictus > Video Capture.
  • AnimaniaAnimania
    Order5 wrote: »
    What operating system are you using? If it's Windows then it should be under My Documents > Vindictus > Video Capture. If you are not on the admin account then you may have to go to Users > Insert_Username_Here > My Documents > Vindictus > Video Capture.

I am using Windows 10, and yes i check it there in " My Documents > Vindictus > Video Capture" and im the admin, the folder is still empty with nothing inside it....... Any other ideas?
  • AnimaniaAnimania
    bump?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 9, 2017
    Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas beyond the obvious. You could perform a search for the file, or even see if the file is being created by checking the memory. A 3-minute recording should amount to over 1 GB even on the lowest recording settings.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    edited July 12, 2017
    It's working on my test computers. The video files appear in "Documents\Vindictus\Video Capture" for me.