[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So can we get a real event? +pain

KaraKara
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
edited July 12, 2017 in General Discussion
+20 coupons, Intermediate element stones, runes, bind pots, golden pandas, teddy bears, hair/inner coupons, etc...

This event is so LEGENDARY+cold
QuinqueHerucrossSaphreeBlueRappyTetsujinTwilightSparkle

Comments

• FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Only decent thing here is a random superior gem and you know my Delia is gonna get a sapphire one.
    QuinqueAtsouSaphreePixelPantsu
  • SansaSansa
    Vindictus Rep: 595
    Complaining about free stuff, oh how awful.
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    edited July 12, 2017
    We got baited. :(
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Sansa wrote: »
    Complaining about free stuff, oh how awful.

when the game **** you 24/7 with rng, sometimes its nice to get free and useful things, like they used to do before.
    QuinqueHerucrossSaphreeMaryJanePixelPantsuFee
  • BountyHunterBountyHunter
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    It's Summer and the kids are out of school and it looks deader than dead. They need to stop these ridiculous stay logged in Events. This game cannot take much more of this utter BS. No one wants to pop their 15s with no real reason to do so. Hate to see so much effort go to waste.
    QuinqueSaphreeMaryJane
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    edited July 12, 2017
    The event is buggy in EU of course
    QuinqueSaphree
  • RachnaelRachnael
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    edited July 12, 2017
    i somewhat miss the golden chieftain event, you had to work your ars off to get stuff but at very least you had a chance to gain them, btw where's my title i still didn't get mine ( since ofc my pet was so rare that you forgot to include my chieftain into the chart )
    Saphree
  • WhiteSizzleWhiteSizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    They need to stop these ridiculous stay logged in Events. This game cannot take much more of this utter BS.

Yes. I just don't like multiple login events in a row. Eventually my desire to leave the game running starts to dwindle. At least this one is only 30 minutes so I can actually earn it while playing, but having to start the game every day to get the goodies makes it more of a chore than fun.
  • MaryJaneMaryJane
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    It's Summer and the kids are out of school and it looks deader than dead. They need to stop these ridiculous stay logged in Events. This game cannot take much more of this utter BS. No one wants to pop their 15s with no real reason to do so. Hate to see so much effort go to waste.

skool was out roughly 2 1/2 months ago ltH6aFS.png maybe it woulda helped if they released "new" aka overdue content then instead of bumrushing the "rise" update IRcqvLu.png or you know.. at least released outfitters/etc that ppl actually want or something IRcqvLu.png owell 2 late now Xgxiqji.png the game is literally a deadzone
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Would be nice to have something to do before new content comes like unlimited farm for random color new fashion item. Something we could do all day 24/7 similar to golden chieftain event combined with cat above your head (gallagheropoly). Since there were removed some old dungeons and fashion items it could be nice to brought it back in form of an event. Maybe Gauntlets mode with fixed equipment (every1 same stats) where we could drop removed sets (everlasting, raiders, or even better some random colored old items: bolero stuff, football, pandas... something cool and stylish) and we could run it unlimited number of times.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    This thread is gonna get deleted like the other one ._. can one gm actually reply so we actually think we communicate with a human?
  • BattleVBattleV
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    We need another gold gnoll chieftain event tbh.