[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why the Hell cant we Mail gold Between characters.

TeknofobixTeknofobix
Vindictus Rep: 665
edited June 29, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Another step back by N/A.

Comments

• BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    yeah, i had been wondering the same. But instead of insulting why not try to give an idea across?
    I been toying with the idea of making Gold universal over the entire account. So no matter what character you are on, you have the same gold.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Teknofobix wrote: »

For a fee, you can already do that.

Also, while we encourage differing viewpoints, please keep criticism constructive. This section is for suggestions to improve or enhance the game in some manner(for example, things like Quick Battle), not really so for rants.
  • TeknofobixTeknofobix
    edited July 8, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »

For a fee, you can already do that.

Also, while we encourage differing viewpoints, please keep criticism constructive. This section is for suggestions to improve or enhance the game in some manner(for example, things like Quick Battle), not really so for rants.

Play the game Aquasol, and try to mail between characters on the same account.. and my "RANT" is FEEDBACK its in the Subject of this forum. At the time of my previous post you couldn't COD or directly mail to a character on the same account. I haven't cared enough to actually try in the last week.
  • AquasolAquasol
    I do play the game, and I did actually transfer gold between characters. On a side note, I was referring to the Rise update on June 21st that introduced this change.

In regards to your original post, while the section does have "Feedback" in its name, the forum rules still apply. Thanks for being understanding, by the way.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    edited July 9, 2017
    You can mail between your own characters on the same account. You just have to write the name with the correct upper and lower case letters and use the 'Send Gold' option, works completely fine.
  • TeknofobixTeknofobix
    n4TtnSi.jpg
  • TeknofobixTeknofobix
    Another thing that pisses me off about this update as its made me feel robbed by Nexon with their take take take and no give. On Average $102.10 USD was spent on Extended storage for the amount of materials that were needed prior to the update to store craft materials until all could be collected Multiply that by the number of characters you maxed the storage on. Then you have Guild Storage $267.00 USD that is usually used to store craft materials long term to assist other crafter's in guild. Then don't forget the people that actually bought the loot pets usually $9.00 USD ea and most who have 1 bought more then 1 loot pet due to the short duration, or spent hundreds of dollars to get the Hell Fairies only to have them rendered pretty much useless a month later. If your going to render the primary functionality of something you payed for useless you should at least modify them so they have a purpose or remove the time duration on them maybe give them a permanent stat bonus. On top of that you removed pretty much all Raids so there is only Abyssal for bravery seal farming and that's only on certain days. On days Abby isn't active even with VVIP I still cant make my 20 seals in a day max you can get is 18. Then there is the removal of being able to upgrade after blowing up an item once, and forcing you to swap out all shard to rare ones to go past +12 only to blow up going to +13.
  • AquasolAquasol
    edited July 10, 2017
    n4TtnSi.jpg

A2YMonY.png?1
    It's uhh, right there next to it. ^^;
  • KayanoYukiKayanoYuki
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    edited July 11, 2017
    Another thing that pisses me off about this update as its made me feel robbed by Nexon with their take take take and no give. On Average $102.10 USD was spent on Extended storage for the amount of materials that were needed prior to the update to store craft materials until all could be collected Multiply that by the number of characters you maxed the storage on. Then you have Guild Storage $267.00 USD that is usually used to store craft materials long term to assist other crafter's in guild. Then don't forget the people that actually bought the loot pets usually $9.00 USD ea and most who have 1 bought more then 1 loot pet due to the short duration, or spent hundreds of dollars to get the Hell Fairies only to have them rendered pretty much useless a month later. If your going to render the primary functionality of something you payed for useless you should at least modify them so they have a purpose or remove the time duration on them maybe give them a permanent stat bonus. On top of that you removed pretty much all Raids so there is only Abyssal for bravery seal farming and that's only on certain days. On days Abby isn't active even with VVIP I still cant make my 20 seals in a day max you can get is 18. Then there is the removal of being able to upgrade after blowing up an item once, and forcing you to swap out all shard to rare ones to go past +12 only to blow up going to +13.

Uhm what are you talking about? I can understand the whole thing with the saved materials and everything but the thing with the loot pets... they did get an additional effect in case you didnt know yet. They still pick up your loot for you and grant additional drops now and then. It's like having a perma cadet badge or luck blessing. Imo loot pets are more usefull then ever since RISE update
    Bowner