[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unable to display nexon launcher

NeishaNeisha
Vindictus Rep: 205
in Tech Support
Hello,

I'm posting here because I've a problem with nexon launcher. When i'm trying to open it, the launcher is appearing... but desappear right after, I cannot click in any icon or do anything. Instead of the normal nexon launcher, an advertising is appearing... But i can do Nothing with : i can't play, i can't reach any parameters or game repair...
The nexon launcher is processing backround, but I can't display it and all actions are locked.
I tried to unistall and reinstall the launcher, to remove firewall and antivirus, to clean appdata / local app data, to use debug in launcher folder, to remove all files in nexon launcher folder, except the .exe, and to restart it... Nothing had worked.
That's really Strange because I'm playing for years, and that's the first time i've a problem with that. I've played yesterday midday without any problem, and a few hours later, impossible to display the launcher...

Is someone else have the same problem ? Can someone help me please ?

Best regards

Bonjour,

Je me permets de vous contacter car le nexon launcher ne m'est plus accessible depuis hier soir. Lorsque je tente d'ouvrir le launcher, la fenêtre apparaît puis disparaît sans que j'ai le temps de cliquer sur aucune icône, puis apparaît à la place une fenêtre de publicité à partir de laquelle je n'ai accès à rien.
Autrement dit, la page habituelle de nexon launcher, à partir de laquelle je peux normalement accéder aux différents jeux, aux paramètres et aux vérifications / réparations de jeux ne s'affiche plus. Le launcher tourne pourtant bien dans les processus en arrière plan, mais je ne peux rien en faire.
J'ai essayé de désinstaller le launcher et de le réinstaller, de couper mes pare-feux / antivirus, de vider les appdata, d'enlever tous les fichiers du dossier "nexon-launcher", à l'exception du .exe et de le relancer... Rien n'y fait. C'est d'autant plus bizarre que cela fait maintenant quelques années que je joue à vindictus (j'y ai même joué hier quelques heures avant que le problème de lanceur n'apparaisse), et je n'ai jamais eu le moindre problème.

Pourriez-vous m'aider svp ?

Cordialement

Comments

• KayanoYukiKayanoYuki
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    edited July 11, 2017
    Have you tried to launch it again yet? Seems like the launcher had a major update...
    Oh and it looks like you have to redownload the game aswell. Waiting for Nexon to say something about this on Vindi website...

Just hitting the download button fixed it for me incase youll have the same problem as me