[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unauthorized program detected

AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
Vindictus Rep: 1,345
edited July 9, 2017 in General Discussion
I have been playing for 5 years and have 10 level 90 characters. Ivars1U.png Now I can't play because of the fear of been wrongfully banned for no reason. Seriously you would think nexon would get there stuff together to prevent these kind of situations. M9RRSMI.png Worse thing of all it's that i don't what program in my pc is triggering black cipher. Before anyone points anything out I had nothing running in the background except vindictus. iIjrsPr.png So i got a question has anyone had this issue and were able to solve it or would anyone please tell me what programs might trigger black cipher. HebOlwl.png

Comments

• DinahDinah
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    Happened to me once or twice a couple months ago for no reason, I wouldn't worry too much about it... Although, I heard you get a strike each time that happens, and if you get three strikes, you get banned... :p Joking aside, if you're worried about it, you can always send a ticket. So far, nothing bad happened to me
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Welcome to Vindi. You'll get one free unbanning, but after that you're SOL.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    edited July 10, 2017
    PCTA9ql.png Well after a lot thinkering and looking at my task manager and making a test account i was able to somehow fix my issue. ReQWTtg.png Not sure exactly what did but not getting the Unauthorized program detected thing anymore.xInJXzg.png
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    In 7 years in this game, that happened to me.... i think 3 times, last one like 4 days ago, was so scared i reseted the entire pc azap. I also heard about those 3 strikes, and i would burn in rage if i ever got banned.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    edited July 10, 2017
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    In 7 years in this game, that happened to me.... i think 3 times, last one like 4 days ago, was so scared i reseted the entire pc azap. I also heard about those 3 strikes, and i would burn in rage if i ever got banned.

Ikr considering all the effort you put to get screw over by over zealous security program is freaking Ivars1U.png.

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited July 10, 2017
    It's happened to me several times along with many other friends.
    Commonly believed theory is that if you get it too many times, you get autobanned.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    They (nexon) should REALLY make a list of known programs that will promp that message. They dont even need to explain why, if they tell me ahead of time that i cant use XXX while vindi is open, fine, i wont!, its that simple, if you think XXX program may be used for hacking or modding or whatever, pleeeeeeaaase just tell me Q_Q so i wont use it and avoid a ban (and you losing a paying customer).
    SlothPrincess
  • VallestiVallesti
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    LOL I just noticed they ninja updated the launcher and it verifies the files. I could be wrong, but sounds like you guys messed with your game files.