[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lynn Second Weapon

MikomiMikomi
Vindictus Rep: 1,245
edited July 5, 2017 in Future Content
Does no one have any information on this? Seems Miri has just bombarded any real attention on her, but I would still like to know what's up with her. If anyone has anything, please post it here. Thanks!

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 5, 2017
    August is when it will come out in KR Test Server
    Until then we most likely won't be hearing nor seeing anything related to Lynn Secondary.
    [Datamine aside]
  • MikomiMikomi
    Thank you!
  • ToryanseToryanse
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    I must confess, I saw some Miri videos on youtube, and I thought it's Lynn with her new weapon. I haven't been checking the upcoming contents for so long and last thing I heard was Hurk and Lynn getting new weapons. Didn't they say that there won't be a new char for a while? Also I don't know much about Miri's gamestyle but for what I watched on videos, it'd have been also good as Lynn's 2nd weapon, no? :D
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    I am hoping that umbrella isn't her second weapon. auOhgI1.png
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Toryanse wrote: »
    I must confess, I saw some Miri videos on youtube, and I thought it's Lynn with her new weapon. I haven't been checking the upcoming contents for so long and last thing I heard was Hurk and Lynn getting new weapons. Didn't they say that there won't be a new char for a while? Also I don't know much about Miri's gamestyle but for what I watched on videos, it'd have been also good as Lynn's 2nd weapon, no? :D

new characters are the money makers.You have to buy new inner armor/hair/avatars when you make a brand new char.And for devcat its not hard to create them.Just slap a new face on a default body model.The hardest work is animating the attacks.
  • MikomiMikomi
    Umbrella isn't her exact weapon. She has blades on her shoes. I think the umbrella is some short of shield or w/e. Wish they would post a video so I can just see it in action.
    To be honest, I was hoping she would get Chinese fans as a weapon... But my dream never came true, so this'll have to do. :/
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    Mikomi wrote: »
    Umbrella isn't her exact weapon. She has blades on her shoes. :/

Lol, where do you see that? I checked the teaser cause of your comment and I dont see it
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    I think they were referring to this artwork
    2ZYr45E.jpg

MikomiZaeadras
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    The umbrella is her 2nd weapon. DevCAT confirmed that with their RISE video at the conference. It will be called the Blüte. We have zero idea how it will work currently xD
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    The umbrella is her 2nd weapon. DevCAT confirmed that with their RISE video at the conference. It will be called the Blüte. We have zero idea how it will work currently xD

I reckon the bell on it, the one that chings in the trailer, will be important! :<