[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Keaghan and Tieve avatar set!

StarRazorStarRazor
Vindictus Rep: 610
in Suggestions and Feedback
Resale the Keaghan and Tieve set!! :#

Comments

• PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Yeees please tieve set! >:C
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    in 5 years maybe
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Honestly I am kind of tired of seeing same old set being release over and over. I am ready for new outfits.
    Honestly I am kind of tired of seeing same old gacha set being release over and over. I am ready for new outfits.

fixed it for u :3
    Anthonytonyboy
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Honestly I am kind of tired of seeing same old gacha set being release over and over. I am ready for new outfits.

fixed it for u :3

LOL Yes, thank you.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Community: we want new outfits. We're ready to even gamble for them!
    Nexoff: K guys, enjoy these brand new gachas with your beloved Succubus set.
    Dokkun
  • StarRazorStarRazor
    i don't want succubus queen set I want something for male. Literally almost everything is for female which has been released from the past :#
    Quinque
  • xCyclonusxCyclonus
    Vindictus Rep: 895
    Better ask for what content KR has in terms of outfits and that revamp for white ph wings for example. Guess that only KR can be spoiled by a better management in terms of such content. Someday perhaps? (Yay or Nay?)
  • StarRazorStarRazor
    xCyclonus wrote: »
    Better ask for what content KR has in terms of outfits and that revamp for white ph wings for example. Guess that only KR can be spoiled by a better management in terms of such content. Someday perhaps? (Yay or Nay?)

I feel like it will be more nay than yay
    xCyclonus wrote: »

Anything about outfitters we're getting ignored except by edgess which he responded atleast two times in one thread

and he isnt even apart of the team of what gets sold to us...
    Our "cm" isnt even communicating with us at all either about this situation
  • ScheherezadeScheherezade
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    It comes out once a year usually. At the very least sometime this holiday season