[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Wing Event

GuySenseiGuySensei
Vindictus Rep: 610
in General Discussion
Does anyone know if you can trade the fully grown wings for runes on every character? thx

Comments

• oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    If anything you're just going ot have to wait and see
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    You can do the quest and buy the items on every character, so apparently yes.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Even of runes are not tradeable you can use them on alts and send the shard (that's given upon breaking them) via shared storage to your main character.
    I did it with those bound runes from character growth.. it's still something! :3
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    how many powders do we need??
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    powders 50 To complete the story?
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Has anyone received their runes yet? Can you please confirm how many powders and of what type it takes to get the runes. Thanks
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited July 7, 2017
    You need both to complete the strange traveler's quest from what I've read on the powders.
    First you need to grow them using growth powder which costs 10 heart powders each. Don't know how many you need to get the Complete spirit wings. (I'm currently on Stage 3 spirit wings, 3 days)
    FC8TCxV.jpg

Then after you reached the Complete spirit wings, you need to apply the magic power, which costs 15 heart powders each, until you get them to the Briliant spirit wings phase. Then you can complete the Strange traveler quest.
    nLqDZGq.jpg

You cannot apply the magic power until you haven't fully grown them with the growth power as it says on the magic power description.
    NuclearChickenJohnKnight6
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    edited July 7, 2017
    Anyone know what the criteria is for getting the powders? According to the website, its suppose to be any lv10 battle quest or higher. But I did some 5 Spider Brothers runs for Warm Hearts with a clover player and got no powder. Then when I did some S3 raids, I got powder. I'm guessing the battle quests have to be within a certain range of your level to get credit for powder?
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    DaPlaya wrote: »
    Anyone know what the criteria is for getting the powders? According to the website, its suppose to be any lv10 battle quest or higher. But I did some 5 Spider Brothers runs for Warm Hearts with a clover player and got no powder. Then when I did some S3 raids, I got powder. I'm guessing the battle quests have to be within a certain range of your level to get credit for powder?

I think only story battles count and 5 spiders isn't part of any story? Aghlan and Thor give powders too.
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    edited July 7, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »
    DaPlaya wrote: »

I think only story battles count and 5 spiders isn't part of any story? Aghlan and Thor give powders too.

I see. How can you tell a quest is story or not? I also did a few Red Archers runs and didn't get powder for that either. In quick quest menu, when I tried to use the story filter, it filtered out almost everything., even battle quests that I know I got credit for.
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    edited July 14, 2017
    If you try to use a growth power from the exchange shop before you get wings from the cat, you'll get this message: iDp0XRf.jpg
    So it looks like you need 6 growth powers. I haven't tried this with a magic power but I would expect a similar message. I've also heard from another player that there are 6 stages of each, which means 6 growth powers for complete wings and 6 magic powers to make them brilliant wings. So 150 heart powders to max.

Blood Prince drops 4 heart powders.

Edit: Confirmed only 5 magic powers needed, not 6.
    RolandOrodalfNuclearChickenZiggyStardustSlothPrincessMochiSweet
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    kls9 wrote: »
    If you try to use a growth power from the exchange shop before you get wings from the cat, you'll get this <snip>
    So it looks like you need 6 growth powers. I haven't tried this with a magic power but I would expect a similar message. I've also heard from another player that there are 6 stages of each, which means 6 growth powers for complete wings and 6 magic powers to make them brilliant wings. So 150 heart powders to max.

Blood Prince drops 4 heart powders.

White Tyrant is a quick run that drops powders. Also I just noticed in the shop is says for each type of powder "Per Character 2 in Stock". So is it that a daily limit?
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I am fairly certain you can only get 10 powders per day. Running any S2 ex-raid seems to be best time spent for it.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    The "Per Character 2 in Stock" resets daily, I'm guessing it's just to be able to catch up if you forgot to buy the Powder on one day.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Can you grow the power before stages?
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    ikevi wrote: »
    I am fairly certain you can only get 10 powders per day. Running any S2 ex-raid seems to be best time spent for it.

Yup, only 10 per day
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    135 total powders are needed.
    Incomplete -> Stage 1 ... -> 5 -> Complete Spirit Wings (60 heart powders for 6 upgrades)
    Complete -> Feeble -> Bright -> Beautiful -> Gleaming -> Brilliant (75 heart powders for 5 upgrades)
    LoLoBootySlothPrincessReeeper007