[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Titles not being applied.

SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
Vindictus Rep: 1,730
edited July 4, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I've noticed two days ago that titles are not being applied once they are gained. For example, I gained the title "Kielu Killer". It appears on the title list but the stats were not applied nor was the title included in the overall title count. I also just got the tittle "Yeti Horn Scratcher". Once again, the title appears on the list but the stats were not applied nor included in the overall title count.
UsedNapkin

Comments

• UsedNapkinUsedNapkin
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited July 5, 2017
    dude im having this problem too! idk about the stats (i didnt check), but the number of titles is stuck no matter how many titles i earn.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    yep, having the same problem too, i was at 599 titles and then i just finished one, i relogged and everything, still not moving
  • ViridriellViridriell
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Having the exact same problem, also my stats doesn't increase as I gain stat titles. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    So I placed a ticket regarding this issue. Here is an abridged version of our exchange:

Nexon: ...I appreciate you for letting us know regarding your concern about the titles on your character. However, just to let you know, the title won't add up to your title count if the title was already claimed on a different character before hand. Also, the bonus effects from the title only stacks with the character that first got it. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Me: ...Just for clarification. Are the benefits of a title (for example +3 to Str) applied to all of the characters on an account or only the first character to get that title?

Nexon: ...To confirm, all characters on the account will benefit from titles that are Account Shared. New characters can get the bonus stats from these titles, but certain titles require the character to be a certain level to have the stats go into effect.
  • BownerBowner
    edited July 8, 2017
    well that is bs, why wasnt we told this. i changed characters and dont use my lann. now im unable to get them on my main.
    why dont nexon have titles account wide.

just think, when miri comes out, i be getting zero titles as i have a lot on bowner and linky. that is poor planning on nexon's part
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Bowner wrote: »
    well that is bs, why wasnt we told this. i changed characters and dont use my lann. now im unable to get them on my main.

just think, when miri comes out, i be getting zero titles as i have a lot on bowner and linky. that is poor planning on nexon's part

You do not understand. All characters on the account get the title benefits immediately if it's a shared title (stats and title count). The ONLY reason to grind that title again on a different character is to wear it above your head. Re-grinding it doesn't give the stats or title count twice (you'll already get it by being at the level indicated for the title).
  • BownerBowner
    Ellease wrote: »

You do not understand. All characters on the account get the title benefits immediately if it's a shared title (stats and title count). The ONLY reason to grind that title again on a different character is to wear it above your head. Re-grinding it doesn't give the stats or title count twice (you'll already get it by being at the level indicated for the title).

i understand what it means, i am grinding titles because i want a different colour title above my head, thats the reason. there are some kai's with over 700 titles and have a cool unique colour above their head, but now no one will be able to obtain that colour if they are starting a new character. This is why i suggested having titles account wide so all characters have the same titles gained and you get to keep other titles which are farmed for other characters and add them all up, this way it would encourage players to make new characters to get a few extra stats also it would also encourage NX buyers to buy new character slots.
    its a win win for nexon and for us.
  • ViridriellViridriell
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Ellease wrote: »

i understand what it means, i am grinding titles because i want a different colour title above my head, thats the reason. there are some kai's with over 700 titles and have a cool unique colour above their head, but now no one will be able to obtain that colour if they are starting a new character. This is why i suggested having titles account wide so all characters have the same titles gained and you get to keep other titles which are farmed for other characters and add them all up, this way it would encourage players to make new characters to get a few extra stats also it would also encourage NX buyers to buy new character slots.
    its a win win for nexon and for us.

They still change color. And you still get the title count on your new character. Open a new char and look at its title count, it will be as much as the shared titles you unlocked with your main character. You'll gain from there.