[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

6 1/2 min's

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
in General Discussion
Thats how long it takes for the game to load . Didn't we just have a upkeep maint ? Multi DC and Game freezing up for 10 15 sec at a time. Game population is already at its lowest and the game is playing very poorly . I hope this isn't want we have to look forward to in the future content . Feels like we went back 4 yr's ago when the game was playing very poorly. SAD SAD DAY'S ARE HERE AGIN....What a shame for such a great game

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I have the game at SSD, so it loads relatively fast. However, it still takes longer than other games (which are newer, bigger, etc.) on the same drive. Before I had it on HDD, but it still didn't take 6 minutes, or anywhere like so. Perhaps your drive is slow or/and a bit fragmented? As far I remember Karok's rework shortened the loading time a bit.

I don't experience game freezes or DCs.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Got it on an SSD as well, not 6 minutes, but still hellaslow. Also, it seems the performance fix patchnote was a funny joke once again.
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    It is slow yes,slowest out of all the games I have on my pc atm but still not 'that' slow.
    2 mins 15 sec till my char was in Colhen,that includes the launcher startup and typing in my passes,game is on a normal hard drive.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I scream at my computer screen and it seems to make it load faster.
    Aquasol
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Only take me about 25 seconds to load the game 0.0