[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What Scares You More?

Comments

• TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    Kuzma
    Kuzma said:

All the "Nopes" that apparently live in Australia
    @Kuzma

You mean like this?

I can't shake the goosebumps D:

Kuzma
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Only the Vindictus's glitches scare me :3

• KuzmaKuzma
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    TheGreatCreidne

Kuzma
    Kuzma said:

All the "Nopes" that apparently live in Australia
    @Kuzma

You mean like this?

I can't shake the goosebumps D:

TheGreatCreidne
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 5, 2016
    Sleep Paralysis.

When you are half awake, half dreaming.

One time, I went into horrible sleep paralysis. I saw Death hovering over me in a black cloud while I was laying down on my bed. I saw my very own life force/soul being drained as it was leaving my body. My lungs felt ice cold making it difficult to breathe. All I could do was close my eyes and rock my body back and forth until I woke up and left sleep paralysis state.

Another time I had sleep paralysis, I woke up to see myself dismembered. +pain
    TheGreatCreidne
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    QueenOfMana

Sleep Paralysis.

When you are half awake, half dreaming.

One time, I went into horrible sleep paralysis. I saw Death hovering over me in a black cloud while I was laying down on my bed. I saw my very own life force/soul being drained as it was leaving my body. My lungs felt ice cold making it difficult to breathe. All I could do was close my eyes and rock my body back and forth until I woke up and left sleep paralysis state.

Another time I had sleep paralysis, I woke up to see myself dismembered. +pain

I used to get that a lot. Not so much anymore. It's actually pretty rare now, and was quite disturbing for me. I know everyone has their own stuff that they see. Mine was a dark, slightly distorted figure that would enter the room while I'm laying there unable to move etc...It would hover above me and press down on my chest and my hearing would become muffled and I'd hear ringing. The last time I had that was probably about 10 months ago. Same thing dark figure etc...except this time it got close to my face and whispered "death" into my left ear.

The longer it took me to wake myself up (all i could do was barely curl my toes), the more intense it became. It's scary because it feels so real. I mean you kinda wake up and are aware of your surroundings but there's a nightmare thrown into it...

• ScreechScreech
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited November 6, 2016
    Can't argue with Sleep Paralysis, experienced the same stuff as the scenario below a few years ago. WARNING IMAGE 6 IS A POTENTIAL JUMPSCARE

Woke up wetter than when I cry myself to sleep.
    TheGreatCreidne
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    OK, that 6th image had me jump. +haha

Yea, sleep paralysis is NOT fun.
    TheGreatCreidne