[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

My ideas for kai update/Revamp

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
edited July 23, 2017 in Kai
I guess I will spilt this up into 2 main parts (Bow/Crossgun). Just to inform everyone I will continue adding onto this post for about 3 days, want this to be well thought threw.

Bow:
Survivability:Bows survivability is not the best beacuse of his low invul iframes (0.33 seconds). My personal opinion I would like to see it bumped up to 0.40 seconds to make it more of a solid dodge.
Beestinger:it does not use mags awakening so in turn it costs alot of sp I would like to see it use whatever awakening stone you have on mag shot.
:Skill updates
Eagle eye: Should be updated like similar to Arrow Storm mostly for on smaller Bosses I would like to see on rank 6 you can lock up to 9 points on (atm it is 7) and you get sp back per hit of it I would say 20sp per hit so 180sp back from eagle eye (my peraonal opinion).
Shortbow Arrowstorm:
500 sp for one hit of the same damage as non enhance bolt hollow shot isn't really that good I think, since you will be only using it for mobs, I think sp cost should be 300sp with a 30% damage increase, am not 2 sure about the cooldown of shortbow Arrow Storm i was thinking maybe 20 seconds.
Ricoshot:my self am happy with the skill for the most part but I would like to see sp reduction awakening on it
Longbow chainlink:I think chainlink should have something more, like maybe if you use it with longbow it slows raid bosses down by 50% and there attspeed/movment speed for maybe 10-15seconds?
Crossgun:
Survivability:About Crossguns dodge for the most part it is not as bad as bows dodge but I believe he should be a bit faster maybe 15%?
Skill updates:
Attspeed should be able to affect Bolt Storm/spin smash
For enhance bolt perforate the first hit should be able to headshot and also for normal bolts.
Nuke: I think should have a 100% crit chance with
Damage awakening.
Handbomb: it would be cool if hand bombs did a bit more damage and if they went off automatically or you could use the E key to set them off, after you thow them.

Comments

• xXSlayerXx1xXSlayerXx1
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Bring xguns old dodge back and we Gucci like the shirts with the snakes on it
  • MartinDanteMartinDante
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Slayer, the quick dodge is there, it requires you to press dodge+normal attack at the same time (I don't know how it was before).
    In my case, I re-mapped dodge to right mouse button so I can dodge efficiently.
    If you don't believe me and you're in NA, meet me in-game, I'm ArturoMagno there, so you can see the quick dodge working.
    (My SPD is 39, so it won't be as fast as with 71 SPD.)

Back on topic (For XGun -I don't play with the bow much-):

Sniper Rifle:
    - Tier 3 of Bolt Revolver
    - Requires 750-1000 SP
    - Unlocks at level 50+
    - Rank increase only affects damage and its maximum is Rank 6
    - Awakenings: Efficient SP / Greatly Reduce Cooldown / Damage Increase
    - Base cooldown of 60-300 seconds
    - It is affected by Headshot skill bonus
    - It is not affected by Enhanced Bolt
    - The base damage of the projectile is low
    - If you don't hit the enemy/boss's head, your cooldown increases in 15-60 seconds
    - As soon as SR is used, you spend the SP and you get this buff (3-5 seconds), which is applied ONLY if you hit the enemy/boss's head with the projectile:
    ---> If the timer for the buff runs out, you are unable to use the buff
    ---> It recovers 50% of the spent SP on hit
    ---> The enemy/boss is instantly knocked down (Unless the enemy/boss has no head -Dullahan- ot ir can't be knocked down because reasons -Neamhain-)
    ---> Its base damage is multiplied by 10-20
    ---> It always crits
    ---> It reduces cooldown in 15-60 seconds
    - Failing 10 headshots will give you the Butter Arms title
    - Head-shooting 100 times will give you the Ice in my Veins title (Or something which alludes to success under heavy pressure)
    - (Joke) Head-shooting 100 times will give you the HEADSHOT! title (Totally not alluding to Unreal Tournament, I swear lol)
    - (Joke) Every time you head-shoot an enemy, you'll hear the word HEADSHOT! and Kai will say a catchy one-liner

Power-Up
    - Tier 2 of Bolt Revolver
    - Requires 250-500 SP
    - Unlocks at level 65
    - Rank increase only affects duration and its maximum is Rank 3 (30 seconds). Rank F starts with 15 seconds
    - Awakenings: Efficient SP / Greatly Reduce Cooldown
    - Cooldown of 60-120 seconds
    - It is not affected by Headshot skill bonus
    - It makes no damage
    - It gives all party members +100 Additional Damage and all attacks of all party members which damage enemies/bosses will always crit
    - The buff lasts 15-30 seconds
    - Using Power-Up up to 100 times will give you the Engine of Destruction title

C4 Placement / C4 Detonator:
    - Requires 250 SP to place C4 packets on the enemy/boss, and 0 SP to detonate all placed packets
    - Unlocks at level 60
    - Rank increase only affects damage and its maximum is Rank 6
    - Awakenings: Damage Increase
    - The C4 Placement has a cooldown of 30 seconds and the C4 Detonator has none
    - It is not affected by Headshot skill bonus
    - You have to approach the enemy and press the corresponding button, where the active is, to place a C4 packet to an enemy
    - Place up to 10 C4 packets to a single enemy/boss with the [Active: C4 Placement]
    - Detonate all placed C4 packets with the [Active: C4 Detonator]
    - There is no time limit to detonate the C4 packets
    - It has good knockdown rate and it increases with every C4 packet that is detonated at the same time on detonation
    - The explosion makes extra damage (Added to the combined damage of the C4 packets) the more explosives are placed
    - Detonating 10 C4 packets at the same time will instantaneously knock down the enemy/boss (Unless it can't be knocked down because reasons -Neamhain-)
    - Detonating 10 C4 packets at the same time, 10 times, will give you the Demolition Expert title

That's it for now.