[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"Equipment Destroyed less than" help?

AquasolAquasol
Vindictus Rep: 2,650
edited July 4, 2017 in General Discussion
This discussion was created from comments split from: "Equipment destroyed less than x times".

Comments

• AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    hello i have tred all to get this sometimes i go into a stage & its 100% done i do not have to try to destroyed my Equipment at all its done right away but some stags do not work at all with a Party or going solo or by transforming so how can i get the Equipment destroyed less than 5 times to work someone help me please :(:(
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 4, 2017
    Anduri wrote: »
    hello i have tred all to get this sometimes i go into a stage & its 100% done i do not have to try to destroyed my Equipment at all its done right away but some stags do not work at all with a Party or going solo or by transforming so how can i get the Equipment destroyed less than 5 times to work someone help me please :(:(

Best 100% way is to just solo it, trans right away, don't repair your armor and you should get it.
  • AnduriAnduri
    hi ikevi i did that but still did not work so :(:(
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 4, 2017
    Anduri wrote: »
    hi ikevi i did that but still did not work so :(:(

Huh, I haven't tried it recently. You can try the old school way (assuming you can still meet the stupid power reqs). Run without any armor (or at most 4 pieces). Don't repair.

It likely is less of a pain to take of gear now that we can set up 3 different sets. (But stims etc will still be affected.)

I will check on if the trans trick still works for me tomorrow.

Good luck.

(And what map was this on that was giving you hiccups?)
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Taking a shot in the dark, but you know how before the update stuff like oaths of honor, certain titles, and the armor breaking < x times bonus missions don't credit until a certain amount of time passes after finishing a battle? Trying to force the clear screen to show up earlier by using '/leave' would prevent you from getting those. Perhaps there's a conflict in how it's credited now that the wait time at the end of a battle has been cut short.
  • AnduriAnduri
    oh the mission is Ulchas's Relic i am trying to get it on thanks for the message back btw ikevi hmm after the rise update a lot of the game is very buged atm so it might be that idk but for now i will try what you told me get back to you k tyvm for info :)
  • AnduriAnduri
    here is one more stage Nightmare at the Ruins Defeat Ailliagh with a small bombs i have done this over 11 times not coming up to wth